Kopa, and Kissy's thread - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Kopa, and Kissy's thread

Hey every one our long awaited additions came home to us yesterday. Here if the picture worked right is Kopa AKA Kopasetic.
they wasted no time become a very happy addtion to our family I'll tell the storie when I figure out this picture thing.
Stickybunns

OK so it does not work for me I give up. I 'll tell the story when I get done fixing dinner.

Last edited by stickybuns; 12-29-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Adittional Infromation

Ok so here we go. The family and I have been looking for a cat for about 3months. Thanks to this forum I decided the next kitty that we get will be from a shelter and not a pet store, or the freebees that people just want to get ridd of.

Our quest was to find a male cat that was already neutered and had all the first shots. Thats another reason we chose a shelter.
(A little side note in SD we recieved over 51 cats from the hericane rescue.) We all walked into the shelter and decided on a beautiful male grey/white Tabby then we noticed the sign that said" buy one get one free" well our hearts string were pulled so we naturally took the two that were together 2 males 1 tabby and the other black. We suspect that he has some siamese and they performed a playfull little number for us. The clencher was when we got them into the handeling room and they instantly took to the baby purring and rubbing we were sold.

So we now have two new family memebers for only 50 dollers we are so happy they play and love and I got to tell you they are attention hounds if you can say hound to describe a cat. we are so thrillded that we finally have cats that want to be with you. Well I guess this is enough for now I will try to get this picture thing down. Thank sfo listening.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Congats on your new family members! Sounds like they PICKED YOU, LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They sound like such cuties! Congratulations! I can't wait for pictures!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 10:23 AM

If you haven't already figured how to get pictures posted, I haven't gone through all the new posts yet so I don't know if it was resolved, I'll PM you with some instructions.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I can't wait to see photos of them! My cat picked us too, it's a great feeling to be picked by a cat as they can be so aloof!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Congratulations on the new kitties!! Looking forward to pictures. Sounds like they found a great home with you all.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Playful Pup

Congrats on the additions! Can't wait to see pictures!

Mommy to Peggy & Spike

Too many to name!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Smile Thanks all

thank youfor the nice responses they are very well adjusted, and fitting in as if they were here for ever. Kopa the grey and white tabby is very happy and easy going were as Kissy is well kissy. Kissy is also our mischievious little guy as he is about 6mths and spent his whole life in the shelter. We are going to get a water bottel today. I will check out the picture PM and try it again than you for the information. I love my cats it is so fun having not one but two who actually interact with you and request your attention.
Have a good day all and enjoy your pets.

Stickybuns, AKA Korey
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Wink

Pictures here we go we will try this agian.
This is one day after we brought the two of them home to be with us. they are quite a pair of Lovey cats they fit their name so well.
I look foward to a long time of enjoyment with them. I even plan on some cat fun projects around the house, Like a window seat a big scratching post and what ever I think of I need stuff to keep my hands and mind busy.

Enjoy, Sticky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitty 40%.JPG (22.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Kissy40%.JPG (38.4 KB, 8 views)
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww bless, they're beautiful!

Tags
male cat, pet store