Lilly ran away :( - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Unhappy Lilly ran away :(

LIlly our tabby ran away ((( we dont know how to find her./...if we can its been a month maybe more now but ....I miss her (( she brought LOTS of kitties to the world ((((((

~Buggygirl65~

RIP Midnight haveing you in the family for 9 years was so much fun
RIP Ben you were such a nice rat
RIP Nipsie, my panda bear hamster, you lived 3 1/2 awesome years

2 chinchillas
1 crested gecko
3 cats
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 fishtanks

5 rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 05:23 AM
Adolescent Pup

I'm so sorry to hear that!
its a horrible feeling aww :hugs:

An rud is fhaich a dheanamh, 's fhaich e a deanamh ceart!

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the **** alone.

It's great to get back to nature. But instead of taking off all you clothes and running down the high street, why not 'become' a fruit? To achieve this, put some weird floaty music on, lie down, relax and say to yourself, "I am an apple. I am an apple. I can feel the wind brush against me as I hang in the tree." In no time at all you'll find that the worries of the day will melt away, and your only concern will be whether you're about to be turned into a pie.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm really sorry.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Adolescent Pup

Brought lots of kitties to the world? Does that mean she has had a lot of kittens? Is she spayed? If not, she probably is in heat or gone off to have kittens..

Handicap kitties ♥ just leave bigger and deeper paw prints on your heart.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 03:13 PM
RAT ADDICT

Grammy is right, if she isn't spayed, she is probably off getting pregnant again... more unwanted kitties going to be brought into the world...

However don't give up!Why not put up signs with a good picture of her, maybe someone in the area has seen her or contact your local shelters with a description of the cat just in case she gets picked up by them...you just never know!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 12:38 PM

Aw, I'm sorry! I agree with the people above. Put up signs, run an ad in the paper? You'd be amazed how many good people will grab her up and look for the owner.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy707
Brought lots of kitties to the world? Does that mean she has had a lot of kittens? Is she spayed? If not, she probably is in heat or gone off to have kittens..

She was spayed its just everytime before that when we wanted to get her spayed she ended up getting pregnant and we didnt wanna hurt the babies so yes she is spayed

2 chinchillas
1 crested gecko
3 cats

2 dogs

2 fishtanks

5 rats

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I hope it will work

2 chinchillas
1 crested gecko
3 cats

2 dogs

2 fishtanks

5 rats

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Crazy Woman Driver

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope your cat comes back. There is definately hope though. My cat disappeared for a whole year before returning home to me, where she has been for the last 5 years! I couldnt believe it, it turned out she had moved into the house behind me. I was overjoyed when she returned.

So dont give up hope

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-07-2006, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thanks its nice to know that there is a chance she will come back.

But I am a little worried because there is construction going on on my road but maybe she isnt still here maybe if she is still ok she is somewhere else where its more safe

2 chinchillas
1 crested gecko
3 cats

2 dogs

2 fishtanks

5 rats

Tags
local shelter