Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Litter Box Lessons

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  VictoriaB 
#1 ·
So i just got an email from the breeder i am getting casanova from and she just sent me two pictures his mom teaching him how to use the litter box and it is so cute. I will have to put the pictures up in my profile.

#2 ·
you will definetly have to show us!! i remember when we raised Mama's kitties from when we took her in off the street as a pregger and she taught her lil' 2 how to scratch up their doo..it was so precious and she then turned her lil' boys into perfectionists!! haha-now she has to follow our boy Illusion around to basically scratch his up b/c his mom didnt properly teach him as a baby-awwwww,cats are so sweet

#3 ·
I am surprised that he is learning so early from his mom but that is really good and in the pictures he looks more like he just wants to have fun then go the bathroom. Aww yeah some females are just born mom's and some are not. Casanova's mom will take another cat's babies and raise them herself or when she is expecting she take a stuff animal and treats it like a little kitten which is just amazing to me. Hopefully when his mom retires then i can have her as well since she seems like one of the best cat mom's a kitten can have.

Attachments

#5 ·
everyday it get's closer to having him home with me :D and his mama is going into retirement from breeding soon so hopefully if everything goes good with me maybe i would be able to add his mama to my little zoo since all the breeder's cat's go to a home with one if their babies and since he was the only kitten in her litter this time would be awesome if they could live out their days together in my home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.