a little help again please! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

a little help again please!

UPDATE! 12/6/2012***** Thanks to you "Who Dey" is a finalist in the pet idol contest. Would you please take a moment to vote again for #1 "Who Dey" the cat. This is the final round of voting & we would really appreciate your vote. website is thedcregister.co m *****

Let me start by saying hello! This is my first post on the forums. I know that you are all Bengal cat lovers & I could use your help. My cat's name is "Who Dey" & we live near Cincinnati Ohio. Since he is a Bengal cat we just assumed he is a Cincinnati Bengals fan so we named him "Who Dey".
He is 2yrs old & has become a great bundle of joy in my life. He was adopted by us at only a few weeks old, because his owner was a breeder who went to a nursing home & did not return. The shelter in the area is a kill shelter but, he & his siblings were spared because of their breed. Although he is a full blooded Bengal I had to agree to get him fixed, & could not have his papers due to the adoption agreement.
Recently the Humane society along with a local newspaper in my area have joined together & put on a Pet idol photo contest! The winner will have a featured article in the the newspaper as well as a photo in the humane society calender. Most importantly A donation also will be given in their name to Partners For Animal Welfare Society Of Dearborn County. I thought that entering this would be a great way to give back for all of the joy these organizations had thankfully brought into my life with an unexpected little bundle of fur.

Would you please go to thedcregister.com & vote for # 1 "who dey"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I will try to visit that, hope it is still open..

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!

Tags
bengal