Looking for kitties' furniture - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

Looking for kitties' furniture

Hi there,

This is the second time of my life that I write in a forum in english, so I apologize for my mistakes. I come from France and am in Toronto to work for a year. Because here I am all alone I decided to offer my spair time to abandonned cats. I became a foster family for the Toronto Humane Society and adopted two 4 years old girls, because they had less chance to find a new family.

It makes me pretty busy but I like it. I feel usefull. I welcomed my first litter yesterday. They are two weeks old kittens, from a dead queen. Two of them were almost dead only after 12 hours at my place, so I took them to the vet early in the morning, decided not to go to work to take care of them, and tonight they all 4 seem all right, whereas the vet told me they would probably not make it.

I try to do my best, wake up every 4 hours to feed them, give them all my love and my time, but I am looking for a hand. Because I arrived in Canada only a month ago, I am not really well equiped and am looking for affordable used kitties condos, kitties bed for my new and next litters. I have no funds to get new feline furniture. Please if you have any stuff for me, send me an email with picture and price. Or if you know someone there, a good place, all information is welcome. You can meet my first litter on my website (sorry comments are in French for my family).

Thank you for your help ! Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
humane society