Loving the new job! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Loving the new job!

I Love working with the cats! Man o' man it is going to be hard not to bring one home! I wanted to show you my little Star who was lovin me for 30 minutes on my lap today. Then Buttons, Star and I had a rowsing game of chase the mouse on a string! :blob1:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Aww! I would want to bring all of the animals home too if I worked there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

What an awesome job, lvn - and those cats are so pretty! I'd have a hard time resisting the temptation to bring them all home too!

I'm so glad you are doing work that you love.... how much better does it get than that!

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 06:38 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

That's so awesome!!!!! i would want to bring them all home too!!! I wanted to walk the dogs at the RSPCA but I got so traumatised by my last visit I don't know if I'm ready for it yet!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 07:55 AM

That's great! I bet the cats are loving it as much as you are!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

They are pretty great. It's so fun to see how they are getting better socialized and they are learning tolerance of each other and the people who are giving them the love they need to find forever homes.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww what cute kitties! I bet you are loving it. I would have a hard time not to bring one home too! lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 10:07 AM

That is so awesome lmc! What a wonderful rewarding job. I'd be sneaking all of them home too if I did that job.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 10:46 AM

I am so glad that you love your job. If I had a nickle for every time I heard "I could never do what you do" I wouldn't need to win the lottery. It still is bitter sweet when they finally do get homes though. You get a little attached but you are so happy to see them leave *sigh* okay getting weepy on myself.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats so great that you love your job! The kitties are adorable too...my friend Michelle works at a vet, and there are always cats that get left there, she has 7 cats now because she just cant leave them!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

I know that they will all make great pets and there are going to be some lucky people to get these deserving little guys. Maybe in a few years I'll be at a place that I can bring a couple home but for now this is enough.
My husband would prefer this to be all I ever want because he isn't so hot on the idea of having cats. We had ours years ago and she was lovely but he just has always preferred dogs, so he is expecting me to honor his wishes. I may but then a case may come in where I can not leave one there, we'll see.....

Oh here are two more of the cats. Henry (a beautiful older boy who is so cuddly. We are pretty sure he was some one's cat who either got lost or was abandoned)

Miss Molly is a chatty little gal- she likes to talk to us as we clean up everyones cages! She is a lover too, but a bit more feisty.

Last edited by lvnmycritters; 02-06-2004 at 12:32 PM. Reason: wanted to attach pictures
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 03:34 PM

All I can say is "awwwwwwww".
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww I want those two, they both almost look like Max!!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Oh they are all so wonderful! I am in love with each of them There are eight in all right now. They are having a big adoption shindig tomorrow so hopefully some of them will go home with some loving people.