Maggie Update... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

Maggie Update...

I've sorta been MIA (sorry) just trying to get caught up on posts & figured while I'm at it I would update you on my brat cat!

She is recovering nicely from her URI. I emailed her shelter mom to update her since it has been just over a month since I adopted Maggie. Apparently there was a URI outbreak at the shelter about the same time. So I am wondering now if Maggie didn't have it in her system before I even brought it home? Ah doesn't matter she is fine now She still coughs a tiny bit every now & then but hardly ever. She seems to be back to her normal spunky self now! When I last had her in the vets a couple weeks ago she weighed 3.1 lbs & when I took her to the vet yesterday for her rabies & boster vacs she was up to 4.5 lbs! The vet said overall she looks great!
She was very sleepy yesterday (I am guessing this was due to the vaccines?) and decided her place to rest for teh day was under the tree! so I took advantage of her to get a couple pics!

Look at how HUGE her feet are!!! I am wondering if she is gonna be a BIG girl when she grows up!

Mom... quit picking on my feet & let me sleep!!

Geez, ENOUGH with the flash already!!

this was actually taken a few days ago but I thought it was funny! she was trying to hide from me behind my bears!

She has an appt to go back to the vet on Jan 3rd for her next set of boosters & to be spayed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'm so glad to hear Maggie is recovering well!!! when I got Biscuit they had an outbreak of Kennel Cough and she got sick with it. I guess it's hard in shelter situations to keep all nasty's out.
She looks gorgeous in those photos!!!!! Milko is obsessed with our tree!! He loves playing with the decorations on the bottom and the toher day he jumped off the lounge into the tree....and kept falling He hasn't done that again!!
Maggie's feet are HUGE!!! I bet she's going to be big!!!! I love watching Milko grow....it's fun trying to guess how big he is going to get!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's such a doll baby, Kay!! Great pics!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
kennel cough