mean cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

mean cat

The cat that was eating samson's food has never came back after he saw samson in my yard. I know Samson doesn't pick fights or tries to protect my yard as his territory because one time when that other cat did come in my yard he went for samson's food really slowly. He ended up leaving without a bite but samson was just sitting in front of him licking himself and doing nothing.
Now there's this black and white cat trying to claim my yard. A few nights ago I heard a really loud cat scream in my yard so I ran downstairs to the back yard and there was the black and white cat with my cat no where to be seen. I scared it away and threw a rock at my fence to make a loud noise. Yesterday the black and white cat came again. I was looking for samson but I couldn't find him. I look up at the fence and there's the other cat. I threw another rock at the fence and he ran off. I just hope he learns not to be in my yard because I really don't want him scaring my cat away
He hasn't gotten in a fight...or at least not one that he gets hurt because I petted him and I don't feel anything. He's the type of cat that always runs away from trouble so that's kind of good. But I want him to feel safe in my yard. I guess I just have to keep scaring the other cat off...or trap it and see if it's really just a stray cat
Samson's getting neutered in about a month...when I get my first paycheck and am able to pay for a really good vet to do it so that I won't have to keep him indoors for a few days. Maybe I can even get it done where I work

My babies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Has Samson been in your house yet? will Simba allo him into the kitty circle?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

He's walked in a few times but runs out once I begin to shut the door. Simba would probably not allow him at first. He's really bad with male cats even if he's neutered. Samson I know would allow him. He's pretty good with other cats. I just have to get him to a vet, which I know he's going to hate.

My babies...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

im sure Simba will accept him sooner or later

Tags
male cat, white cat