Mean Cat. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Title Thief Victim

Mean Cat.

Okay, so my cat is probley almost 3 now I think, we've had her since she was a kitten, but she absolutly HATES me.

Everytime I walk by, she attacks me
and she sleeps on the railling thing outside my door and waits untill I come out and scratches me as I walk by.

I never done anything to this cat haha she just plain hates me.

is there anything i can do to make her be alittle nicer or try to do?
Even when i pet her she digs me D:

Carissasaurus Rex
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
RAT ADDICT

I like her markings.

I have a cat that hates me,even though I am the only one that owns him! He does hate everyone though.He don't scratch though,he bites.My only advice for you,maybe try offering her some yummy treats??? Thats how Bam warmed up to me when I first adopted him (even though he still will bite me out of the blue...but at least he only trusts me).

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Hello Earthling

I like her markings too

Maybe you could start feeding her, making sure that she sees you Nd no one else filling her bowl.
Treats are also a good tool to gain trust. Boil chicken hearts are great treats.

Other then that maybe she just doesn't like you so cats are like that. Have you maybe stepped on her before (accidentLly or course) and she is holding a grudge?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

my cat sat out side my room and waited me to wake up every day and chased me to the bathroom biting my legs until i was bleeding every day. For like 3 years. He was evil (i probably brought it on, i was a kid and i am sure i picked on him more than i thought i was) I just let him bite me n grew thicker skin He is now the sweetest cat ever n i love him to bits, he is now 11 or 12

[/CENTER]

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Title Thief Victim

I'll try giving her treats and stuff.
She hates my cat to.
Because I have a cat that is addicted to me and has to be next to me constantly and she's constantly beating her up, so my cat, Diamond hardly ever leaves my room
Patchleigh, the mean one, She's nice to my other cat Franky-lou, and nice to my mom and her bf. and was nice to my ex boyfriend when he lived with me.

haha it's not fair D:
When I have my baby i have to keep her away from him to, I don't trust her at all, she'd probley attack him. haha

Carissasaurus Rex