Meet Eviecat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Red face Meet Eviecat

Hi Everyone,

I thought as I am new here I would introduce my cats one by one and include some photos for you all to see.

I will start of with my first cat, her name is Eviecat and she is a black Moggie. She was our first cat, by that I mean me and my fiance. When we got together and settled into our house I said how much I wanted and would love a cat to keep me company during the day (I am long term ill and house/bed bound most of the time). And he said yes, so we went searching for our first cat. We finally found Eviecat who kinda picked us rather than the other way around. We were looking around the RSPCA and we saw her and she started rubbing against the cage and looking so cute...and wanting us to stop at her. We did and I feel in love with her and so did she me. We asked to open the cage and she gave us so much love...it was like " I like you...please love me and take me with you ". She was so sweet and we knew immediately she was the one. The people there looking after her were so shocked with how she was, as they had never seen her do that to anyone else not even them. Normally she was shy and kept herself to herself and didn't let anyone love her. But then we came along and she went nuts, so we knew she was the one and sorted out getting her to come home with us. We love her so much and she is such a special girl to us, when we got her she was 1 1/2 and now she is nearly 3.

Anyway enough about our baby girl and here are some photos of her for you to enjoy.

Eviecat when we first got her (sorry this is such a bad quality pic)

25.03.2005 This is our favourite photo of her outside!

Continued in reply...due to image restrictions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Continued in next reply...due to image restrictions!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Sorry about the bright light, but i had to take these as she looks so cute.

Well I think thats enough for now as thats quite a lot to keep you going. But also she is so hard to get a good photo of so we are lucky to have the above ones.

I hope you all enjoyed hearing about our Eviecat and I look forward to your replies!

Eva and Eviecat xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

She is so cute! I love black cats!!! I think they have a special love for their owners. My is very independant then at night shes very loving demanding attention. She will wake me up but kneeding on my back giving back messages .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickiesmurf
She is so cute! I love black cats!!! I think they have a special love for their owners. My is very independant then at night shes very loving demanding attention. She will wake me up but kneeding on my back giving back messages .
Wow, our Eviecat is pretty much like that too!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

She sounds like a sweet heart. Very beautiful and adorable pictures.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keritsubo
She sounds like a sweet heart.
Yes she is, and she is such a good girl with mommy (me) being so ill. When I am in bed she will be by my side watching over me...she really is so sweet and like my guardian angel.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on our princess.

Eva x
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 02:24 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Oh, she's gorgeous!

Her coat is soo, soo pretty! It looks very soft and luxuriant!

I kind of like how in the last picture, she's showing a bit of claw to let everyone know she's not just sweetness and fluff. (Or perhaps she's showing those claws to the mice in her dreams!)

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Playful Pup

I *love* black kitties!

Tags
black cat