Meet Molly Moo - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Red face Meet Molly Moo

Hello Again,

After Introducing you to Eviecat i thought I would introduce you to our second cat Molly. She is a white and black moggie and is just over 1 years old. She is exstreamly special to us as when we first got her she was an hour away from death and luckly we managed to save her.

We got her because we thought it was time Eviecat had a friend and also we fancied another cat. We got her from a lady who advertised her, and we had no idea she was ill and din't really notice until we got home. Not that it would of made a difference as we would of taken her anyway. I still can't beleive for a lady who looked like she loved cats let her get in this way and also run the risk of the others getting sick. But oh well, she came to a good home and we managed to make her better. She still had growth problems but she was a happy little girl.

So as you can imagine Molly is very special to us, and we love her very much. We are having a few problems with her at the moment but hopefully by joining here we might find someone else who has been through this or has some idea's, thoughts or advice. But don't worry its not life or death kinda thing.

She is a very sweet girl, but likes to keep herself to herself. But she will come up and give you Molly love, and its special because it can be rare and she does it in her own special way. Thats why we call it Molly love and we always treasure it! She also loves to act cute and does it all the time, she does these cute little poses and lays really cute all the time and you just can't help but grab your camera and take photo after photo.

Anyway i think thats enough for now and onto some photos of our special little girl.

Molly when she was a baby (7-10 weeks aprox.)

(and yes she really was that tiny...so small she cud fit in your hand)

Continued in next reply....

Last edited by Katten Minnaar; 08-20-2005 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Molly in November

Recent Photos of Molly

I hope you enjoyed seeing our little girl Molly, I look forward to seeing all your replies and comments.

Eva and Molly xxx

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

She is a very cute cat! You and your fience (Sp) seem like great kitty owners! taking in all these cats and giving them a great home!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

What a cutie. GOod thing you were able to take her in before she was put down. Poor sick little girl but she looks like she's grown quite a bit.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Playful Pup

It's sooo cool you post them as they grow up! LOL