Mickeys adventure pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Mickeys adventure pics!

Today was a nice day out not to hot not to cold, iv been at my mms since late sunday night and poor mickey cant really wander anywhere in this house as my mom has stairs that are nearly impossible to block off. he wanders in the basement with me when im down there but usually hes cuddled up to me sleeping unline at home where there is no stairs and its all easy access, well since today was nice out and my mom has a front yard and a back yard, we brought Mickey outside with us, we tried the back yard at first but there was to many bees and stuff he could get hurt on so we went outfront and sat there for almost an hour , he loved it soooo much sitting in the tall grass that when i brought him in he cried until i said will go back out later, I dont think he understood me but for whatever reason he stopped crying,im going to my house tonight, and then we will be back at my moms on friday for the night and mickey will come back with me, as kimik and moe are old enough to be on there own . with of course there big food and water dispensers and the ac on. I was so happy that he fit into bellas old harness (bella was my old shihtzue who passed away for those who dont know ) so i thought id share some pics

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Betta Bomb

Aww!! You're such a lucky mama!! He's beautiful, seems like he's comfortable being outdoors too! (I know it's been only a week or so since he's been) that harness is too big for him! It makes him even cuter!!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

haha yah the harness is a little big for him but its the smallest one i had ^_^ but it doesnt seem to bug him at all it just looked to cute on him
right now we are home till later tonight when will be returning to my moms. he seems overly happy, to be harassing moe and kimik he tries to fallow them everywhere lol. There kinda mean they let him get close to them and then move a few inches away so he tries to get close again and they repeat what they where doing lol.They do this from my room in the morning down the hall through the kitchen to the livingroom lol. and he purrs through the whole thing so im guessing he enjoys there little evil game lol

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011, 09:29 AM
Betta Bomb

AW They're such squee balls. It's remarkable that they're all buddies so quick!! ^^
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Newborn Pup

What a little cutie! He looks like he is having goodtime

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

So cute he's enjoying the tall grasses and flowers!

We'll be waiting for more pics soon..

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!