Milko Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Milko Pictures

Could he seriously be any cuter???? He is just so gorgeous, I can't stand it! and no-one loves him more than Alex. Today he was chewing on some cords and Alex picked him up and gave him to me. I told him he had to spray him with water to get him to stop that.....he actually said 'but then he won't like water' He is so pathetic

more coming.......

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

This picture is just too cute. We were trimming his nails (he is fine as long as I start with his front paws so he knows what is happening, I started with his back and he kept moving but he sat still when I changed tot he front, and then did the back) and he was sooo tired he fell asleep in this position!!!! The noise of the camera woke him up but he was sleeping like that!

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, he's so cute and tiny! I love him!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

He's so adorable!! I just love his wittle face!

I'm so glad Alex said yes Carmen! And that makes me laugh at how he was against Milko, but now he loves him to pieces! Dan is the same exact way. I bring home a pet and he's mad at first, then I catch him giving some lovins to the new pet!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Karen I know! normally though I get lectured on how if we keep the animal (take Molly for instance, he didn't want her) I have to do a whole list of things every single day so they don't annoy him (it lasts a week until he loves them). But I didn't get any lecture with Milko at all and yesterday my mum was saying how she didn't want a grandcat (cause she's scared of them) and alex was the one sticking up for him He was telling mum he was the sweetest thing and that she will love him, and not be frightened of him etc. He is such a dork!! If I'd known he liked cats so much I probably would've let him have one ages ago! It's normally me saying to Alex 'I can't believe you love ....... (insert name) when you said you never would.' This time round it's alex saying to me 'I can't believe yo ulove Milko so much when you always swore you'd never own a cat'

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 04:51 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Carmen he is just too precious I can't get over how much he looks like the foster kitty we had.
I'm still so happy for you

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

oh jeez carmen! he's just toooo cute! i can't believe YOU have a cat! of all people. i never pictured you getting one and now here you are with one! milko will bring you a lot of joy, i promise. congrats again.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Carmen, Milko is gorgeous, congrats to you and Alex again!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Milko is sooooooo cute and tiny!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhh I didn't see these pictures of him! He is precious, Carmen!!! I love him! His coloring is so pretty, too. Awwww see, Alex loves him!!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
I Just Need One!

Ahhhh he is sooo adorable! I'm in love! hehehe

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM!!!! He is just soooooo cute!!!!!!! I want!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks guys!!! i took him to work today for his health check and he has a clean bill of health!!!! We wormed him, just incase. I couldn't take a sample in cause he buries veyr well so his faeces from last night had kittly litter stuck to it...not good for a faecal float The vet I worked with today wanted him too! No-one is having him, he is mine!!!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Carmen, he is just a little peanut. I find it touching that Alex is so drawn to him. I too never thought you would own a cat. His colouring really stands out against the purple sofa.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Adolescent Pup

OMG!!! That is such CUTE pics!!!! What a sweetie pie!