Milko Pictures..... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Milko Pictures.....

It's 4am...what else am I supposed to do at 4am?

Lounging around (I am aware it looks like a spider web in the back but it is actually the corner of the indow ledge!)

Getting up to see what Shadow is up to.

Tired from a hard days work....

more to come......

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

This was the hard days work...a full roll mind you. It's why I insist that people shut the toilet door!! And don't you love the wallpaper? I mean seriously who wouldn't do that to their toilet right?

I luuuuuvvvvv this picture!

And this one is just so you can see how big he is!! He is only 12 and half weeks old.

Hope you liked them...I know it's been a while and he was in demand

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Carmen, he's gotten so big!!!

I remember when my mom's cat Buttons use to play with the toilet paper. I always insist that the door to the bathroom stay closed, but not because of the cats! (the cats don't even bother with the tp) Harley likes to steal dirty clothes from the hamper!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Karen he has gotten big! To date he weighs 4.2 pounds! Where did my little boy go?? I can't believe he was the size of my hand when we got him. I can't believe he bothered with the toilet paper...I mean he is meant to be a cat and not a dog!! The toilet comes off the laundry and Milko sleeps in the laundry, thankfully our clothes aren't too great of an interest for him.

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

I remember the pictures of him when you first got him!

He's quite the handsome boy still.

Now I want another cat!

Karen

[

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Carmen, when Gabby was a kitten she had her fun with the toilet paper!! We would come home to it pulled into the living room with holes all over it from her biting it...the trick is, turn it around so that the paper will only spin instead of come down...lol...Gab got bored with it fast when we switched it backwards. Haha.. And by the way, he is adorable too...

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks for that Melissa!!!! We'll have to try it!

Anyway here's three more pics for you all....
This one is an oldie but you haven't seen it before.

Here he is looking sweet and innocent but he actually pounced and bit my arm as soon as this pic was taken

And last one....for real. Attacking his toy.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Oh no!!!!!!!! It is the attack of the killer bee! Carmen, seriously, what did you do with Milko? That is not him because the Milko I have seen is small! Has he really grown that much? He has very long legs and considering he has a lot more to grow, he is going to be a lanky bloke. He really is a handsome cat! Handsome but devilish.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:41 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWWWWWW! Oh my goodness Carmen, he has gotten so big! They really do grow so fast! He is gorgeous! The killer bee!

Smokie will do that with the toliet paper! So does John's (my brother) cat Gabby! Or he will attack the roll and bite it and rip it.

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

holy crap! He has gotten HUGE!!! (but still adorable as ever!)
I think the same way Carmen... Maggie has grown so fast right before my eyes! I believe she is over 5 lbs now!

I just can't seem to get enough of the little orange fuzzball! Give hime cuddles & a kiss on the nose for me!
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

He is sooooo cute!
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gracious he's gotten big!! He's gorgeous, Carmen!

Stephanie

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg he's huge, carm!!! so cute!

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

He's so cute, Carmen!!! Really a beautiful kitty. 8)

Dimaris

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks guys! I think he is growing to be a handsome kitty myself.
Kay can you believe Milko weighs a pound less than Maggie! I don't think it is going to take him 3 months to gain a pound. He devours a chicken neck in about 15 minutes now...it used to take him all day. He is certianly going to give vegger's Ollie a run for his money. He grows every single day I'm sure. I've been weighing him when he has his needles and he is gaining 2 pounds every four weeks So much for my little baby!!!