Milko update..... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Milko update.....

I just realised I forgot to update you guys on Milko. I got to see him on Christmas Eve for the first time and even though we had constantly asked how he was doing it was nice to actually see that he has adjusted to his new home really well and seems to have forgotten all about his old home! After seeing him I know we made the right decision, he truly is loving being there and I got to snuggle him but he wanted down after not too long to go be with his new mum. And the best part, they ended up keeping him as Milko! I'm confident I made the right decision now and just wanted to let you guys know that he was doing well in his new home!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm very glad to hear it, Carmen. I know what a tough decision that was for you.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

That is wonderful news Carmen. I'm so glad it turned out well. We all know that was a hard decision to make for you.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 05:58 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Okay, I know you and I both have the same feelings about rehoming and then renaming a pet, so that is SO cool they kept his name. Its his name afterall. I mean, I went and lived with Ben and he didn't start calling me Molly! JK I am a bit nutty right now I think.

Thanks for the update, its a good one!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

That's so good that he is doing well. I was waiting to hear about him.

I'm glad that they kept his name.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

great news

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 11:23 PM

I am so glad to hear that the kept his name. I'm really happy to hear that he is fitting in well to his new home.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Carm that is wonderful! What a sigh of relief for you!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's wonderful news!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh I'm so glad to hear Milko is doing well! I can't imagine how hard it was to give him up, even if you knew he was going to a good home. It was a good choice and I'm glad to hear he's settled in well.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Glowing New Mommy

Im a little behind, but why did you give him to a new home?

R.I.P Tobbie
September 24, 2007
I'll always miss you!!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

lovemysibs....milko became very stressed out when I was pregnant and I perservered with him through my pregnancy to try and get him over it. When I had Emily he simply didn't cope...he became extremely stressed out and wouldn't even accept a cuddle or a pat from us. it was a hard decision but I knew he simply was no longer happy with us and so my in-laws agreed to take him. They have a 4 year old but he is fine with her and they aren't having anymore children.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Miss New Booty

I'm so glad to hear it Carmen! I know what a hard decision that was for you both. I'm glad they kept his name Milko, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
I Heart My Job

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with him and that they decided not to change his name. THat's great news.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Carmen, that is wonderful news! I know you must be ecstatic knowing Milko is happy with his new family and he was able to keep his name.