Misty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Smile Misty

A few weeks ago my father neighbors (that are close with him and good friends) Colin, Sandra and their daughter Desera; Sandra noticed a young cat (under a year old and small) spending time in their yard they have a indoor cat Muffin who was a rescue from the shelter after Sandra's cat died of old age and was hear broken! She was very hungry and nervous of everything! They tried and tried and could not get the kitty, no matter what they tried.

I was going to pick him up and noticed what was up so I decided to give it a go as animals always seem to trust me. After a LONG time of playing and earning a bit of trust I got her to come to me and I was able to rub her head and then I grabbed her. She gave me a good scratch, but she was safe. At first they were not keeping her but they are keeping her and as a indoor cat and most likely will be spayed!

She is a little grey girl and is SWEET, she is still getting used to Muffin and the house but she is already a sook with Desera and lies in her arms and stays with her like a rag doll!! She is sweet and I am so happy I could help her get into that home where I know she is happy....even though she don't trust me much I still have Muffin who comes down from his nap at the first sound of my voice and he wont do that only for food!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 12:20 AM
RAT ADDICT

Oh how awesome! Now they have two kitties? Do you have pictures? What does Muffin think of his new friend?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Yup , no pic's as of yet but next time I can I will get a photo probably Misty with Desera. Muffin is funny but getting to like his new girlfriend, last time I was over he was with he for a week and was letting her share his dinner bowl. but showed off for me that he is still the man of the house by swatting at her and hissing. I say he will be the best of friends soon!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

Tags
indoor cat