More Kitty Pics!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Smile More Kitty Pics!!

This is Bubbles she is about 12 weeks old, she came to us when she was 5 weeks old from another lady who had bottle fed her since she was only a few hours old, and yup she is ours for the keeping

This is Sierra she is about 3 years old and was found abandoned on the base, she is very sweet yet still a little shy, but has come along way in the few months she's been with us, we are trying to adopt her out, but so far no luck.

This is O.C. she is about 12 weeks old (not for orange cat but for Oh Crap) because that is the look on her face when you enter a room where she is, haha... She was found in a box on a roadside with 6 other kittens, Darren said he found her a home but it won't be until august, she will be going with another little tabby kitten that we are just now weaning that is 4 weeks old.

This is Pebbles she is about 8-10 weeks old, she is our recent foster, she was found covered in bush spurs and just a mess, in the less than 2 weeks we've had her she has put on alot of weight and has finally begun to realize that she goes to the bathroom in the litter box, hahaha....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 06:31 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Your kitties are just darling! Bubbles is so precious just sprawled out on the back of the chair. Our cats like to lay like that on the back of our couch.

But Sierra is just gorgeous! If I were anywhere close to Italy I would adopt her and take her home to live in our mad house!

It seems like Italy has a lot of problems with adandoning kitties. There really isn't that problem here in Finland, which in its own way is very good.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

man oh man! i wish i could have a kitty cat again. but with the dogs and me traveling sometimes, it's so hard. they are so adorable and lucky to have you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks Yeah Italy not only has a BIG problem on abadoning kitties, they also have a BIG problem abadoning dogs/puppies. Oh and just so ya know, hehe... hubby and I will gladly get all the papers needed and ship them

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

My heart just melted when I saw your pictures Kim. What precious kitties and they are all gorgeous! Their markings are stunning. I hope you are able to find loving homes for them.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 07:16 PM
Playful Pup

Aww they're all precious. Too bad our apartment will only let us have two pets... I can't wait till we have a house Robert wants a dog so much and we just would feel so bad to keep them in such a small apartment with no yard. Plus I would most likely bring home more kitties and adopt them out too!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Awwwww! What sweet kitties!

I can't wait to get another cat. I'm anxiously awaiting the call from the shelter to let me know that the cat I want is finally out of quarantine and is healthy and ready to go to his new home!

Karen

[

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Kim, it is so wonderful what you're doing for the animals where you live. I'm sure if they could speak the first thing they'd say to you was, "THANK YOU!"

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks everyone Denise it's so hard around here, most of the one's we find or are brought to us that have to be bottled fed end up being medicated, because chlamydia and herpes is a big thing in naples cats and they get so sick so young, but luckily the ones we have and have had are all okay.....Laura I have been in your shoes and can completely understand how apartment living is....... Roz they say thank you everyday by the look in their eyes and the love that they show us
There is also another kitty that wasn't shown here, her name is "Lucy" she is a silver/cream more silver tiger striped, she is currently in a dog kennel until Friday when she get's to go back for more x-rays. The night Darren got back from Texas I noticed her bleeding from the ear, and well thank goodness it was just a scratch on the inside and not down in the ear, so I cleaned it out and put some salve on it. Later that night I noticed her limping, and thought hmmm that's strange she wasn't doing that before (not thinking at the time that she had been laying on our bed most of the day), so because of her being so young about 8-10 weeks and in a fragile state we took her into the emergency vet, and sure enough her hip was fractured. At that age they pretty much heal themselves with the right confinement area. So she has been in one of our dog kennels, and she is doing alot better, so we are hoping the x-rays on Friday will show her healed, then she can come out again and I will take a pic of her then
Lucy was found with a black male (that has been adopted) in a shoe box tied with electrical tape, Darren and I almost ran them over.....

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww hope Lucy gets better soon. Loved the pics. OC is my favorite
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thank you I have high hopes that Lucy will be fine.... OC is a what do you call it? nope can't say that word on here,

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! How did I miss this thread!?!? They are so beautiful! I love their markings, Kim! Great pictures! Look at Bubbles on the chair, that picture is so cute!!!! Snuggles likes to sleep like that, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Awwww ....Bubbles is my favorite. "Oh Crap" ?? That's too funny - I love it !!

Sharon
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Jackie thanks, hey we all miss threads now and again Bubbles is a trip she know's she's gorgeous and so comes with that is alot of attitude,
Sharon yeah Darren came up with O.C.'s name while we were driving her to the vet one day, I about fell out of the front seat of the car I was laughing so hard, but it fit her that's the bad part

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 12:32 PM

Those are adorable kittens!!

Tags
emergency vet, litter box