Photos! More new pictures of Tobee our new kitten! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Talking More new pictures of Tobee our new kitten!

I'm most likely going to drive you nuts with photos of Tobee, our new kitten, but he is such a doll. Here are some new pictures from last night.

He practically crawls in the dinner bowl to eat. It is so cute!

Ahhh, time to rest! Too much play!

Gotta stretch! Growing boy!

Play time again!

Awwe! Found some loving arms to rest in!

"Will you sing me a lulla bye?"

"That was great! Night night". zzzzzz.

We are all in love with him, can you tell?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

the pictures of Tobee and your son are so sweet...it looks like a perfect match was found Tobee is absolutly adorable lol I wish I could get Frahnz to hold still so I could take a nice picture of him lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

HappyDancer, This is my older son. My younger son was taking pictures! I am shocked he let my older son hold the kitten long enough to take pictures last night! LOL. My older son stopped by to show me his Homecoming pictures from this last weekend. He and his girlfriend ended up staying and doing their homework, but couldn't resist holding Tobee. I need to take some pictures of Michael with Tobee. It is adorable. Michael had a permanent grin from ear to ear this weekend while holding Tobee. Simply ADORABLE.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol so both your boys are in love with the kitten lol...thats so cute...I love taking pictures of Ashley and Frahnz, they both get this content look on their faces, its so cute...I love all the pictures and look forward to seeing more

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Thank you HappyDancer.

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Betta Bomb

Wow,great photos looks like he's well suited for your boys to help them love cats more
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

awww what a cutie !!

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

Thank you. Yes, Tobee has, I believe, given my boys, (at least Michael) a totally different outlook on cats. And that is GREAT! He no longer looks at my cats as a total bother, but is now quite into them. He can't wait to get home to Tobee and Tobee can't wait to see Michael when he gets home. They have totally bonded to each other. It is so cute. LOL, I thought little Tobee was to help me through a rough time, but as it has turned out, Tobee has taken to Michael and they are best buddies. Don't get me wrong, Tobee was in my lap alot today. Whenever I sat down and tried to type, Tobee tried to help! When I was doing crafts, Tobee was right there watching to see how it was all done. I have a companion too. I also still have many other cats who love me too. I'm in no way alone. hee hee. He is such a great addition. Such a lover. I feel blessed already. He is so funny, he runs up to the other cats and runs right into them with his head and head-butts them! He loves to play.

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww, what sweet pictures. You're really making me miss when my boys were little kitties.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Guarded by Waffles

Awww how cute! I miss when Jester was a kitten now!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

I took Tobee to the vet for his free check-up today and he got a clean check up. A healthly little boy he is and what a star he was at the vets office. I was afraid there for a minute he wasn't going to be given back! LOL. They all loved him and could see why I adopted him. He was checked for feline lukemia today and is o.k., was wormed and given his rabies vaccination. He is due back in 3 weeks for his next vaccination. He is off sleeping now. LOL! The vet could not listen to his heart because Tobee would not stop purring so loud! She had to laugh. We have one happy little boy.

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He's adorable! I love orange kitties!

Stephanie

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

Hi, Jade! Tobee is cream colored. How funny, are the pictures coming across looking like he is orange colored?

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He looks like an 'orange tabby' to me, Charlene.

http://images.google.com/images?q=or...num=1&ct=title

Stephanie

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Too. Much. Cute.

*faint*

Maureen

Six new rats

Tags
new kitten, tobee