My Brandie is Gone - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Post My Brandie is Gone

I miss her so much, My Brandie went to heaven last night, October 6, 2011; at 6:34pm. She was very much at peace and I know in my heart that it was the right thing to do but I miss her so much.
How long is the pain going to stay with me?
I got off work early yesterday and spent a couple hours with her, she was not eating anymore, and she tried to drink water but she had problems holding up her little head.
My heart is broken, I pray that I did not wait too long. It would kill me if she suffered. Her kidneys gave out and her little body could not take it anymore.
Thanks for listening, I will add a picture tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd love to see a picture of Brandie when you can post one.

I honestly don't feel like the pain ever truly goes away. I have pets that have been gone for years and years now and I still miss them a lot. They are such a big part of our lives, they really do leave a lasting impression even after they are gone.

But eventually things will get easier. You'll be able to concentrate on all the happy memories and smile instead of cry when you think of her. Brandie I'm sure would want you to be happy, and to be able to look back on her life and remember all the joy you shared together.

When to end a pets suffering can be a hard decision but I'm sure you did what was best for her. You would be the one who knew her best of all, after all. She was lucky to have such a loving family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Adolescent Pup

You did the best that you could for Brandie and she is at peace now. I'm sure that she felt your love every day.

Please have pets spayed or neutered and wearing an ID tag.
Adoption is the only option
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Betta Bomb

Bless. I feel for you, you knew when it was time. I took a couple days off work too. And I was so depressed for the immediate week that I bombed a history paper and couldn't focus on my studying at all. I'm getting better, but the choking, non apetite feeling subsides.

Treat yourself to a meal out and reminisce. And may you feel at peace soon enough.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thank you everyone. I so do appreciate your kind words, it has truly helped me through this painful road. I will miss her so much. She was the last one to enter my family and the first one to leave. She was my baby....I love you Brandie

Rest in Peace 10-6-11 my sweet love. I will miss you so much. My heart will always have a place for you...
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My sweet little love

She was so beautiful, so strong and so smart. I will love her for the rest of my life. I look up at heaven everyday talking to her. Someday I will stop crying, there is a whole in my heart, I loved her so much. She got sick and tried for so long to hold on but could not do it anymore, her little body gave out.
She is my angel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3654.JPG (41.2 KB, 4 views)

Rest in Peace 10-6-11 my sweet love. I will miss you so much. My heart will always have a place for you...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

She was a very beautiful cat. I'm sure she knew how much you loved her. I'm sorry again for your loss.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-10-2011, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Thank you, I loved her so much

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Betta Bomb

Beautiful kitty bless
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm sorry for your loss, she really looks so sweet. I'm sure she's smiling up there and very thankful to have you..

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!

Tags
cat