My Cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Smile My Cat

Hey,

My friend has this girl cat thats atleast 9months and a week why isnt she in heat yet please let me know

Bethany
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:15 PM

Bethany, I may be a bit off of the wall here, but why are you so consumed with "pregnant cats"? I'm sorry, but usually when you get a cat where I live, the first thing that you do is to have it spayed or neutered because of the over population and it is so hard to find good homes for kittens. Yet you seem so consumed with breeding? May I ask why? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. What's up? I have read your posts in the "chat box" too, and I am curious. Can you enlighten me? Maybe if there is just something that you are curious about, maybe we can help you without bringing more unwanted kittens into the world, not to say that you don't want all of the kittens. Don't get me wrong. It's just that there is adoption, you know?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 12:10 AM Thread Starter

Ok i love cats i want kittens i know pregnant cats dont usually have homes thats why i have the time and space for a pregnant cat and i would rather be taking care of it then have it be alone in the wild or put down

Bethany