My cat, aggie, was put down today - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Unhappy My cat, aggie, was put down today

I took Aggie to the vet today for x-rays and possible amputation of her leg. Well, the vet said that there is cancer in her spine and chest, so I had to put her to sleep. I've had Aggie everyday since May of 97. She moved with me about 5 times. She knows all my secrets. Aggie will always be apart of me. She was the best kitty I've had. I loved her very much.

Thanks for all of you for being so supportive. This site is really neat.

I plan on getting another cat sometime. I don't know what it's like to be without one..lol

Tisha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

I'm sorry for your loss. Aggie lived a great life filled with love and she knows you still love her while she waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

I hope you find a sweet little kitty to keep you company in Aggie's absence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Adolescent Pup

I'm soooo sorry, we all know how it is, Aggie knew it was an act done out of love, and she will be waiting for you...We always need a companion, good luck on finding one that makes you feel cpecial when you are ready for him or her.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Sorry for your loss. At least Aggie is without pain now, and I'm sure she's looking down on you and thanking you for being such a kind, caring owner.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Miss New Booty

I'm so very sorry. Your in my thoughts.

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm so sorry.

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 07:33 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I'm sorry for your loss.

Rhonda

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Part of the Pack

So sorry for your loss. I know you gave her a good and loveing home, she was blessed with that. She now at RainbowBridge ,no more pain.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 02:56 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Cats are definitely unique friends.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Part of the Pack

I am really sorry about Aggie. I know it is hard losing them so suddenly like that. May your memories of her always be w/you.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 10:59 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Very sorry to hear of your loss. It's very difficult to lose a pet loved so dearly. Aggie surely is playing with lots of others now and in fields full of butterflies to chase and rivers of milk on the other side of the bridge. She'll be waiting and ready to see you one day again. I truly believe all the animals we love and have loved will be waiting for us on the other side.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Playful Pup

Dearest Tisha, I am so sorry for your loss ,not long ago I lost my dog that had been with me for over 18 years , one should think that I should be prepeard for her going after so long time, but it is still hard ... Eaven now sometimes I hear her walking around in the house and am surprised not to find her and remember she is no longer with us!!!

Have a look into www.pet loss.com

It is hard but it helps
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 11:15 AM

My deepest sympathies...

So sorry to hear about Aggie. I've been through this a number of times over the past years with both my dogs and cats, but...it never gets any easier. I'm sure Aggie is in Pet Heaven and has been restored to perfect health...and is romping and playing with all the other pets there!

BELLA

[/IMG]
JAKE

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 04:11 AM
Part of the Pack

So sorry to hear about Aggie...

Though our pets may not live forever in life, they live forever in our hearts. We will never forget the precious memories that our pets have given us. They have been though everything with us; standing by ready to give us a smile. Someday we will all be with them again. Till that day comes may they rest in peace across the Rainbow Bridge.

Written by~me

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 11:04 AM

So sorry for your loss, I know how it feels, I lost my two older cats within 2 months of each other, when they passed on Nonie was 20 and Kitty was 18..........I had them since they were kittens........