my cat back home (pics)!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Talking my cat back home (pics)!!

well, i finally went to visit my parents at home and i got to see my first baby, layla, the super mean, black cat! i had tried to have her up here with me, but she just didn't want to move! she was miserable. but she's happy with my parents! so anyways...here are some pics! sorry there are so many, but i went kinda crazy!!

here are some of us. look how fat she is!!

go away with the camera, ma!!

more on the way...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

her posing!

up close...

this pic shows how she's always thinking... she is satan!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 03:22 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

Wow, she's a big cat. More like the size of a male.

Glad she's happy, though it's unfortunate it's not with you =\

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

yah...i got her right before i went to college (for xmas) and i left her at home. after the first yr of school, i moved into an apt with 3 other people and she hated that! then i got my own place, but she was still unhappy. she was extremely stressed out. so i made the really hard decision that she should just live at the island with my parents. that was just always her home. she gives my parents a lot of joy, so it's ok.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

oh and btw - she is the size of a male...

a male ELEPHANT! hahahaha! i kid...

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 11:02 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow, she is big. She's very pretty!

Rhonda

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, she's really cute though! Glad you got to see her

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

very pretty looks like ours

yeah i have 3 cats at my moms that did not move with me either

lori

wife to keith

mom to nicholas (8), andrew(6)

dogs kodiac, barker, gizmo

cat oddball, louie, cami
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Don't you just love the "you are an idiot" look cats give you when taking pictures of them? Gerona gives it to me ALL THE TIME!

Sometimes kitties don't like change. Gerona, Galina and I went through six homes before we finally made it to Finland. But thankfully, we always adjusted and tried to make the most of everything. And I'm grateful the kitties seem to like living in the apartment in Finland and they consider it home.

At least your parents have a companion. Even though some parents won't admit it, they get lonely when a child moves out. I had to leave my yorkie in America to live with my grandfather because I knew it would break BOTH of their hearts if I separated them.

Layla really looks like she rules the roost there.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

HeHe...Whata Chunk!!! The 2nd picture is like OMG I'm humiliated please put me down.....

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyWife97
HeHe...Whata Chunk!!! The 2nd picture is like OMG I'm humiliated please put me down.....

She's not fat, she's just fluffly!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

yah...like pihlaja says..........just fluffy. haha!

thank you everyone. she definetely DOES rule that house.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Newborn Pup

Beautiful kitty. I can see why you miss her.

Interesting how a cat will let everyone know where and how they want to live. My mom befriended a neighbor's young Russian Blue. He obviously liked visiting her each day but the visits became longer in duration over time until he stayed one night and didn't go home again. He was neglected and wasn't being well cared for at his home so he relocated to a better place. Three years later he's a happy and well loved cat... and the neighbor didn't really miss him!

Tags
black cat