My cat LOVES the smell of olives... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My cat LOVES the smell of olives...

My cat Dizzy, a 16 year old princess with the energy level of a 6 week old, LOVES olives. It's this weird quirk I noticed within the last 2 years, even though I've had her since she was 5 weeks. She doesn't like to eat them, the only food she eats is her cat food (even treats can be a hassel). But she loves to rub on them, or in them... to walk away all frisky smelling like olive juice. Which isnt as attractive or cute as one might think. But I do think it's hilarious, and just so... weird. She's a pretty quirky cat as it is, but I think this has to be one of the weirdest behaviors I've ever seen her exhibit.

Does anyone else's cat (or any other animal) exhibit just weird, quirky behaviors that makes them unique?

I love reading stories about other peoples animals, almost as much as I love sharing the endless amount I have on all my precious critters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Adolescent Pup

Well I don't know how quirky this is, but we joke about it alot. Our cat who is 9 yrs. old, loves "Cheddar Ragu". He goes nuts for the stuff. He doesn't like the usual things you'd think a cat would. Not a big meat eater, doesn't like fish, dairy,etc., just Cheddar Ragu, oh and pea [the vegetable ] juice!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Our oldest cat Moe loves the smell of pizza , if we order it garenteed hes sitting on top o th closed box with his nose glued to it.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous

Tags
quirky