Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

My Feline Babies!!!

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Pigsterz 
#1 ·
These are my little babies!The first is my brothers cat, Max. We got him as a kitten from someone whos cat had a litter of kittens. (sorry but the cut-off ears and the eyes!)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This is Mocha. She is my sisters cat. bout a year ago, we were driving home, and say her on a barrackade thing on the side of the road. We pulled over to take a look at her, and she was a mess! She was panting, and VERY skrawny! so we took her to our house(she didnt have a collar) and fed her and gave her something to drink. We put adds out everywhere but no one claimed her. she stayed with us for a few days, but when we let her outside she would always leave, then return later the next day. So one day we decided to ollow her..She led us to a shed with a litter of kittens under it!!!:heart: so we took the kittens and Mocha back home. the kittens were only a couple wekks old too. Then we placed all the kittens in homes, and Mocha is still living with us!
Right now Mocha hasnt been home for 4 days. Please keep her in your prayers that she returns home soon!

Attachments

#3 ·
Sasha!

And this is my little baby, Sasha! We adopted her from a friend of my parents because they could no longer care for her. When we got her, she was COVERED in matts! she looked 5 times her actual size, and you couldnt even feel her body! her nails had not been kept well, and one had grown into the pad of her foot!:( So we had her shaved down(which of coarse she didnt like much!) and fixed up so now shes great! The pic isnt very good, but ill get another soon! (she is siting next to Bridget in the pic)

Attachments

#17 ·
Thanks guys!!!
Ok, guess what!!!!!!!!!!!Mocha came home today! I came home from being out at the river swimming, and she is lying on my bed!!! At first i never thought of it as anything but then i remembered she was gone and freaked out!!!! Im so happy! thats the longest shes ever left for (she tends to elave for 2-3 days like once a month)
Thanks for your thoughts!!!They worked!!!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.