My Friends Beautiful Cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-17-2004, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

My Friends Beautiful Cat

Hi - My name is Dirk, is my first thread in the cat part. I am from Germany so please I say sorry for my English, is not always that good but I try the best that I can do!!! My friend but also from Germany Jonas has this cat. It is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen and I would also like to have cat like it. I want to know from one of you if you know what exact the kind of cat this cat is. My friend think the cat is Persian but I want to know if this would be correct? Maybe is mix of different breed? Anything you can tell me would be very good for me as I want cat like this so bad!!! Is a Persian?? THANK YOU EVRYONE! (Oh, and cat name is Terry!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-17-2004, 10:26 PM

Yup, it's a Persian all right. Persians have the smooshed in face. Himalayans would come closest, now that they breed them with the smooshy face, but they have a different color pattern. Here's a some info on Persians from the Cat Fancier's Organization website where you can also see the different color patterns the Persians come in.
http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/persian.html

Welcome to PT! Glad to have another cat person here. And no apologies required for grammar. We're all very friendly here.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Romping Ratties

That is a very cute cat Dirk. Thanks for sharing his picture.