My grandparents' kitty :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

My grandparents' kitty :)

My grandparents are visiting for the holidays and they brought their cat Sassy with them. I took some pictures of her today She's still quite young but her fur makes her look a lot bigger than she is.

Sitting pretty

Heh, she's a natural.

Extending her paw so that her servant may stroke it (she thinks she's a princess or something, I swear).

Sitting in the sun.

Peeking out from behind a flowerpot.

There goes being a princess; here she is eating dirt

Still playing in the dirt.

Well, that's all. She started to get mad from being photographed (she has such an attitude!) and started to growl at the camera so I figured she had enough. Heh, hope you liked them.

Owned by:
Three kitties (Hank, Napoleon, and The White One), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a new chihuahua puppy (Gidget).

Special Pets in Heaven:
Bogus (cat), Dixie (dog), The Orange One (cat), baby iguana, and Charlotte (dog). I miss you all so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! She's cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

Heh, she LOOKS cute but she's so stuck up. She's an "only child" at home (no other pets or children) so she's quite stand-offish in our house. She's so soft though! I've only ever had domestic shorthairs so it's amazing for me to stroke her...like petting a cotton ball

Owned by:
Three kitties (Hank, Napoleon, and The White One), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a new chihuahua puppy (Gidget).

Special Pets in Heaven:
Bogus (cat), Dixie (dog), The Orange One (cat), baby iguana, and Charlotte (dog). I miss you all so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 12:07 AM

I was thinking what a cute prissy little kitty, and then got to the picture with the very dirty paws Too cute!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 12:21 AM
Miss New Booty

She is so pretty!!!! Great pictures! I love the one of her and the flower pot, too cute!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Playful Pup

She is beautiful!!!

Mommy to Peggy & Spike

Too many to name!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 01:35 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

I agree with Dena. I'm oogling and thinking, "Wow. She is a princess to the tee." And then I scroll through the flower pot pictures and think, yep, even princesses can get their paws dirty!

Very cute pictures and I too love petting Melissa's long haired Maine Coon, Gabby. Such a different feel then shorthairs.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

What a pretty girl! Lol, ruler of the roost certainly she would think. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Playful Pup

I would love to get a cat like this or a Ragdoll. I absolutely love my two and can't picture my life without them but maybe one more...lol

Mommy to Peggy & Spike

Too many to name!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

Hehe, I fell in love with her while she was here She started to come around a bit by the end of her stay. She would play with my cats but hiss if they got too close. A girl's gotta keep up her reputation

Owned by:

Special Pets in Heaven:
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 05:04 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

What a cutie!!! I love her eyes!

Tags
maine coon