my kitty cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

my kitty cat

This is my kittie Samson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:09 PM

He is so hansome!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks for sharing! I love siamese cats -- they're so sleek and handsome! My aunt had one that was just the sweetest cat!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Thanks all.... I love him to pieces. He is not a sweet kitty to anyone but me though. Siamese are generally one person cats... he is definately that.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Boots must've been the exception then! LOL.
I'd love to have a cat ... unfortunately I have a mild allergy which only allows for short exposures.

Stephanie

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

awwwwww i am sorry. I am not a cat person really... but i would never give up my samson
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 06:14 PM
Akasha

awww thats exactly the type of kitty i want! but alas i'm insanely allergic to them

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-20-2002, 06:25 PM

Samson is so handsome!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-20-2002, 06:31 PM

Samson reminds me of Moses. He was a neighbor kitty who got lost. He came to our apt. door thinking that it was his owner's door. He ended up staying the night and then we posted signs for him. His owners came over and got him that evening. He was such a loveable fellow and came back regularly to visit. I never knew siamese could be such lovers.