my kitty is a freak - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

my kitty is a freak

So my cat is sorta weird. She goes around the house meowing like she wants attention so i go and find her and pet her or pick her up but she hates to be picked up and she walks away from the petting. So i stop then she comes back then she looks at me and meows like "hey mom dont stop, dont you know your soposed just walk above me petting me" she takes after me a completely busy body but with her i have no idea what she is doing!!!

So then sometimes she acts like she wants nothing to do with me. So i will leave her alone sometime change my close shutting her out of my bedroom and she sits out side the room CRYING and trying to get in. When i go to the bathroom or take a shower she will try and open the door, like its ok if im in a differant room but when i close the door she freaks out!!! poor baby. When i go into the basement to do laundry she does this horrible siamese moan meow thing. I give her lost of attention... is this normal behavior?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Trickiesmurf; 06-03-2005 at 01:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

My cats dont do that only if they want food

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Part of the Pack

Pretty much lol. They just don't always know what they want. Simba is always like that with me. He meows and meows and when I go to pet him he'll bite me lol.

My babies...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

She doesnt do that except sotimes she'll hide in the dining room chiar and all of a sudden poof she attacks my lef not biting it but like a kid hold son to your leg and you walk around with it

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Adolescent Pup

At least your cat has normal attention problems. My cat's a total spaz. He plays with everything...balls, boxes, chairs, the top of the couch, the floor, and with absolutely nothing...he'll just jump around over and over like he's pouncing on something that only he can see. It's like sitting next to that freak at the emergency room that's crocheting something that isn't there. Yesterday he ran around in circle 8 or 9 times and went to sleep. Just fell over, out cold. Sometimes at night he'll wake up real suddenly flailing around claws out like he's fending off an attack from every direction then just sit there like that was totally normal...and so on...

I have a gecko...

...or does a gecko have me??
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

LOL, i jsut about died laughing!!! mine does that too exept the whole pouncying on nothing... maybe theres a kitty psychofrenic (sp) disorder

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Adolescent Pup

Pixel freaks out about closed doors too!
If we need to close a door, we always leave it open a bit so she can get around.
But when company is over, they cannot go to the bathroom in peace because she scratches and cries at the door.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

So this is normal?