My Kitty(used to be mine:() - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 05:14 PM
Bailey

My Kitty(used to be mine:()

While me and my mom where walking Jazzy (mom's dog) we spotted a little black kitty. I walked over to her and she didn't run away. I knew I had to help her so I got her to follow me back to my house. My mom told me to see if I could get her to let me pick her up (I realize that was not a smart thing to do). She let me hold her, we took her to a neighbor who is with a rescue for dogs and cats. Too make a long story short she had so many fleas on her she could of died if she was out doors one more night. I pleaded with my parents to let me keep her they said yes. I had her for 6 months, my parents hated her. They dont like any animals except Jazzy. Soon they got tired of her and made me give her away I miss her A LOT. Anyway here's a pic of her, I only have one that I took on the digital camera so sorry.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Bailey

Oh I'm sorry that must have been hard to give them after having them for such a long time. I miss Nekka soooooo much I hate that my parents did this . I want more piggies and their only letting me get one more which makes no sence because I'm the one that pays and takes care of Bailey and my fish if I have the money then why not let me get another one!?!

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Bailey

Opps sorry I got off the topic of Neek.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 06:01 PM

I am so sorry you had to give up your cat it must have been very hard for you. I bet she will miss you too. I can understand why you hate your parents for making you give her up.

Piggles i am sorry you had to give up your cats too
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 06:21 PM
Bailey

The exact date was 1/10/02 at 6:50pm. Thanks Joanne it does hurt a lot and I only had to give one kitty away. It mush have hurt Piggles even more. I took 10 pictures of her right before she left.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 06:47 PM

Very cute cat, and I am sorry you had to give her away. Ia m sure you found her a really good home though.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2002, 07:00 PM
Bailey

I gave her to the Buddy Foundation. It's a great cat and dog rescue, so I know that she went to a great home.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2002, 03:44 PM
Bailey

Nope never asked I wish I had but now it's too late

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-27-2002, 07:49 PM
Bailey

Thanks Piggles I plan on getting a lot of pets when I move out. I wish I could just leave now. My parents drive me crazy and they really don't like any of my pets. They think one pet is waaaayyy to much. They only like Jazzy, I am having the hardest time convincing them to let me have another piggie.