My mean mommy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 03:48 PM Thread Starter

My mean mommy

Dear PT Cat People,

My mommy has been very mean to me today. She took a vacation day from work and I thought she and I were gonne snuggles in bed. Well guess what she did?! She went and got all luvvy-dubby with me then locked me in the bathroom where she had the nerve to give me a bath! Then she insisted on blow-drying me and wouldn't let me loose to dry myself off. And all that time she was drying and brushing me she was talking to me in her sweet voice! This woman sure is tricky!!

After my bath I forgave her and gave her lots of kisses and nuzzles. Then she took out my favorite fishing toy and let me chase it for a bit. Then wham! She caught me and put me in my carrier! And tooks me to Petsmart where they had this 'pofeshnal' photographer who took my picture. It was so scary with all those people and noises.

Now I hear her and daddy whispering about me getting to see Dr Olson tomorrow who is a very nice sweet lady. But mommy said something about getting a
S - H - O - T, whatever that is. I have a feeling I won't like it!

You all should take away her PT membership card for being such a meanie and torturing me like this.

Signed,
A sulking Wellington
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh Kris!!!!!!!!
Poor Wellington!!!! Give him a snuggles from me!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwww that is just sooo cute! lol Poor little guy, hehe, give him snuggles for me, will we be able to see those great pics?

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Aww...Poor Wellington...Give him a kiss!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 04:54 PM

Poor sweet Wellington! What a mean, mean mommy!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Wellington!! I know you suffered greatly at your mean mommy's hands, but I am sure she was trying to get you nice and clean to show off your beauty and grace.

Did you give a good hiss and spit at the nasty drier?

Don't worry about your S-H-O-T - it only means more treats and lots more mommy hugs, kisses and scritches

Pigsterz that was great... now I need a Wellington fix! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

[center]

[
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 06:13 PM

awww! LOL porr wellington! Give a cat a break!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Lies, lies, I tell ya! That little stinker lies!
That'll teach me not to keep the 'puter on while I'm off doing something else.
I will most certainly post pics when they come. I get to see the pics on the 19th so it will be a while. I hope they turn out ok. He had the scared look so he was hunched up and wouldn't stretch out.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 08:39 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

That was too cute ! Poor Wellington !
I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sharon
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 11:59 AM

Poor little guy! What a terrible plight that has befallen him! I can't wait to see the pics!