My Ninja Kitz Pix - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2005, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Smile My Ninja Kitz Pix

Hi all, newbie here... had to post my kitz photies !

2 of Carme...

...and 2 of Io

...also known as the terrible twins !

~ Helen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...missing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GanMan

Click
2 Feed Animals In Need 4 Free
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Playful Pup

Beautiful cat. So sleek... so mystique.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2005, 10:20 PM

What beautiful black cats! I can't tell them apart. I had to go back to make sure I read your post right and that there were two cats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

great photos! i especially like the 1st and 3rd ones
what beautiful eyes!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Part of the Pack

They are beautiful cats. I love they're eyes.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 12:59 AM
I Heart My Job

they are very pretty kitties. are they sibs?

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 04:42 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Sometimes I can't tell them apart either ! They're brothers and they'll be 1yr this mth. They're so funny, Carme's (also called "peanuthead") smaller and a real wuss, still suckles on a fluffy cushion, yet shows more dominance than Io ("bagpoop") ! Carme will boot him out of his bed, finish off his food, starts off most spats... Io submits every time. They brighten each day !

~ Helen

...missing
GanMan

Click
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! They are so beautiful! Look at those eyes!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww what a very handsome pair of kitties and my what green eyes they have got

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww...your cats are gorgeous!
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Talking Couple more !

Io tries to hide...

...from Carme.

Thanks for all the comments guys !

~ Helen

...missing
GanMan

Click
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

you have very beautiful kitties, they look a lot like my kitty but possibly bigger
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 04:00 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Io's big ! His body and legs are so long, he's heading for Panther status.
Carme is slightly stunted, much smaller all over, ickle legs ! :hpydance:

~ Helen

...missing
GanMan

Click
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

my cat barely made it to five lbs before she got fixed 2 weeks ago she was 4.8, her brother is 9 lbs but there only six months old.. your kitties are very pretty, do they have any tabby in them?
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are beautiful! They look very content being out in the sun! I wish I was them!! Haha...

Tags
black cat