My poor babies! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 01:49 AM Thread Starter

My poor babies!

Tomorrow I'm taking both kittens in to get fixed I don't know why but I just really don't want too! I hope they won't be too scared, they haven't gone in the car since we first brought them home. I hope they still like me tomorrow night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Becki... I know you must be so nervous! They are going to do great. They will be so happy when you bring them home! They will be back with you where they belong, getting lots of love and special care. They will love you even more!

Keep us posted!!!

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 02:10 AM
Miss New Booty

Awww Becki! I know how worried you are! The night before I got my dogs and Smokie fixed (Snugs and Ginger were already fixed when I adopted them) I was soooo nervous and scared for them, I know what you mean!
Everything will be ok Becki! Keep us posted on the kitties.

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 08:21 AM

I know how you feel they will do great and be happy to be home and back to their mischievious selves in no time!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 08:41 AM

I know what you're feeling Becki. I'm sure all will go well and the kitties will be back to harassing you in no time.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww Becki! I hope all goes well, I know it will! Let us know! The kitties won't hate you, they will still love you very much!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Oh I hated bringing in our pets to get fixed, it was definatley not fun for any of us, but they will forgive and forget! Thats the good thing about animals, they wont hold it against you, because they know you care!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Deep breaths, mama! They'll do great.

Stephanie

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 01:31 PM

awwwwwww *hugs*

They'll do fine i'm sure
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys I'm sure they'll be fine, it just broke my heart to leave them there... Shiva cried so loud I think I understand now why my mom cried when I had my surgury, lol. It's not getting easier either! Claudia was fine, I wasn't really worried about her at all, then by the time we got Scrappy fixed I worried about her all day and then today I wanted to cry dropping them off! I'm probably more traumatized than they are We're going to cuddle kitties and watch movies tonite, they love that
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwww! Poor Becki! I bet the kitties are going love that!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Aww Becki Keep us posted and let us know how they are when you bring them home.
I'll be thinking about them, and you today.

[center]

[
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I always feel bad when I take one of my pets to be fixed.

It will be ok Becki. Let us know how they're doing.

Rhonda

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

We're home! Everyone seems to be doing fine, a little spacey still but eating and drinking already. And they still like me Shiva looks rediculous (shh, don't tell her I said that!) with all of her long pretty belly fur shaved, she looks all skinny! It's so cute though, you can really see her stripes on her skin
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 09:41 PM

Very glad to hear things went well for the 2 angels. I know how you feel leaving your little darlings at the vet for a procedure. It's so nerve-wracking isn't it? I remember I kept calling my vet every few hours to check on Wellington when he got neutered. It's the neurotic mother in us all.
Give them lots of luvies and kisses from me Becki. :hershey:
And for you.

Tags
doing fine