My psycho cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My psycho cat

So this weekend there was a stray cat hanging around our back door.

She looked well taken care of but scare and lonely.

Jezabel was freaking and hissing at her through the screen door, but the stray would not go away. I went out and sat with her, she instantly nuzzled up next to me then climbed in my lap.

I walked around the neighbourhood and finally after an hour found the owner, which happened to be 4 doors down.

The lady, whom I know of, but do not know told me the cat is her Mom's and she was catsitting. The poor thing walked away when she had her back turned for 2 seconds, and because she is 22, yes folks 22 years old, she is partly deaf and blind.

So after my good deed of the day, I went home to relax, but Jezzy would have it.

I guess the scent of the other cat was still around, so she was feeling threatened. She hissed at Goliath and chased him away.

The poor baby had no idea why his big sister was hissing at him. He looked so scared and confused.

She was like this all weekend. One minute she licked his head, the next she hissed at him.

It got to the point that if Jezzy came near him, he hissed anticipating her reaction.

My cats are screwed in the head.

Last edited by IngridJ; 03-28-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! Ya I bet the other cat's scent was still around, probably riled them up a bit thinking another kitty was coming in! lol
Wow, 22 years old!!!! So glad the owner was just down the street!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.