My sleeping kitties! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

My sleeping kitties!

I got some new pictures of the kitties sleeping. =)

Smokie is sleeping on the futon mattress (we have it in the family room propped up on the couch.)

Here he is in *his* chair..

Here is one I got of Snuggles about 10 minutes ago! LOL
"Ya this is comfy!"

More coming up..

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kittygurl823; 11-22-2004 at 08:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Another yawn picture!

In his basket..

And here is Ginger.. This is comfy, too!!

That's all for now! I hope you liked them!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 07:56 PM

Red face

Love the pics Jackie, this one is my fave..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 08:07 PM

I love the pics. The basket one is so cute! I love your futon too.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 03:09 AM

Cute, cute, cute
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Thanks guys!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 05:01 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Yawn? Looks more like a roar picture to me!

Quite adorable when sleeping, though.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 02:40 AM

They are soooooo cute!!!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

very cute Jackie!!!!! I'm learning very quickly about weird positions kittens put themselves into. The little kitten I have here keeps sitting down and lifitng up one of his back legs and waving it about as if to say 'is this mine? what on earth it is it doing'

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwww they look soooooooooooo comfy

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Awww thanks guys!!!!

Carmen!!! Yup kitties do some weird things, don't they??

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

How did I miss this?

They're great pics, Jackie! Not much sweeter than a sleeping baby, be they human or furry.

Stephanie

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Aww Jackie great pics! (Are you sure you didnt sedate those kitties?!?)

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Aww! Thanks guys!!!

LOL Melissa!!!!!

~* Jackie *~