Photos! MzKity's been sick & in bed lately, BUT has had lots of company in bed! LOL - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

Talking MzKity's been sick & in bed lately, BUT has had lots of company in bed! LOL

That sounds bad, I know, but when you look at the following pictures, you will know what I mean. When I am sick and in bed, I have THE happiest kitties around! LOL. And, I've been in bed alot lately. I had to grab my camera one night and get this picture. It's amazing that there is room for me. When my husband comes to get into bed, he just shakes his head! He is such a good sport. He just scooches them over and gets in. hee hee. Anyway, on with the pictures. Enjoy. Oh, and this isn't everyone either.... (there has been more all at once!) LMAO!!!

That's me at the bottom with my laptop computer and remote control. See how much room I get compared to how much room they get! LOL.

Yes, I get up to make the bed and they instantly get on the bed and stretch out to make sure that they have their spot. It is so funny. I love it.

Just look at my little Tobee! He has started changing colors and is getting so big, we can hardly tell the difference between him and Jasper now!

Kirby still thinks that he is Tobee's foster Mom! LOL. He takes such good care of him. It's adorable.

Oh, and last but not least, like our little bag of groceries we got last night? He is such a little doll.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Lol, that's awesome! They're making sure the bed stays nice and warm for you. There's quite a lot of people that don't like cats in their bed. I love it! I love to snuggle them, I really don't care about hair. That's what we have soap and vaccuum cleaners for.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Exactly!!! Why have them if you're not gonna schnuggle 'em!? Unfortunately, my husband isn't so big on pets in the house! He just has to deal with it!! I only have one kitty--wish I had a bunch!! But we have lots of pets inside--including our black Lab, Dale. He stays in more than out in the winter.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!! I can't wait to show them to my Mom! She's a HUGE cat lover!!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 10:30 PM
can't think of one, help

sorta kinda looks like mine too. Its nice when they warm up the foot of the bed, I hate putting my feet in a cold, cold bed when its -30 outside. Six kitties on the bed helps a lot.

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

LOL, Yeah, it can mean alot of hair, but I just keep one of those hair rollers (lint cleaners) by the bed - and I know where the vacuum cleaner is! I love my babies and as you can see, they love when I am laying around. Hee hee. Nothing better when you are feeling down, than a cute little kitty nose kiss to make you feel better! And my kitties come up to me and pat me on my arm to make sure I'm o.k. when I'm blue too. They are just adorable. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Salamander Buffalokisser

I once had a doctor that said I shouldn't allow Kramer to sleep on the bed with me and Richard cause it wasn't healthy. I had been sick so I went to the doc to see what was up and he was all kick the cat out and you will get better. He wouldn't listen to me that I wasn't allergic to him. I love the pics Charlene!! Kramer loves to cuddle up with me when I am not feeling well, and when I feel perfectly fine too

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Haa Haaa! My husband used that excuse of he was allergic to cats for years. See, he used to snore. We went to doctor after doctor. "Get rid of the cats" was what we heard time and time again. Nasty doctors! If they only knew that those cats were what keep me going from day to day and I don't mean to be selfish, but I knew my husband wasn't allergic to cats or I would have done something right away. Well, we finally went to a doctor that actually knew something and "tested" him instead of just "making judgements"! He's NOT allergic! LOL. He needed to loose some weight, he needed to have his adenoids removed and he has been fine. If he starts gaining the weight back, he starts snoring again. I wish they would stop blaming everything on cats all the time right off. And, if you notice, on my bed, I keep an extra sheet on the bottom that they lay on that is changed out. I brush that all the time, wash it, and also, it's easier if they have a "hairball" accident to clean up. Just clean it off and toss it in the washer. It saves your comforter. Plus, I always get comforters that are washer/dryer compatible. We have one of those big washer/dryers that can handle the huge comforters, so I'm lucky there. So, the kitties stay! YAY!!!

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol that is just so cute...I have a kinda small bed lol (full size) but I sleep with all 4 dogs and the kitty (who seriously thinks hes a dog now) and its the best sleep I get lol...I can only sleep during the mornings (severe sleep problems) so its just me and the babies and they are all big cuddlers lol...I think a bed full of fur babies is the best kinda bed lol...

I took allergy tests and I am alergic to the cats, the dogs and well I tested postive to everything they scratched and poked me for lol...I have been taking shots once a week for a few years now...I will never get rif of my babies, I will just keep hoping they find better meds lol I live on benedryl lol...the doctor told me to get rid of the animals when I was in the hospital, Ken laughed at them, told them that my animals were my family and I would sooner get a new doctor lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-18-2009, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Awwe, HappyDancer, you are AWESOME! I have a kitty who now also thinks she is a dog and is preferriing to sleep under the covers! Now that is different! I have one or two that even think that they need blankies on and my arms around them to be able to go to sleep. My husband and I have to lock them all out when we want our "snuggle time"! My husband doesn't like to share me. He gets jealous, can you believe that?! Silly man.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

they all look so cozy! Im allergic to cats too so ours isn't really supposed to be in our room, but whenever david is home, he always ends up on our bed. Hes so cute tho.. and Zyrtec helps

Carie- have you noticed any difference with the allergy shots? when i was little our doctor suggested them for me, but he said they may or may not help, so my parents decided against it, i never thought of getting them now that im older.

My Furry Family
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww such cute pics!! I love cats but sadly am allergic to them (even though some don't seem to affect me not sure why, there is one that lives in the adam smith building at uni and he has never given me allergies he is a cutie!) They really don't give you much room in the bed but they'll make up for it with loads of love I'm sure! ^^

Carie, I was also wondering if the shots really help? My brother has just started taking them for his allergies and I was considering trying them bt not sure really.

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Oily Chickenspew

awww very cute

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

OMgoodness those cats are too adorable. So comfy and happy!

But I must tell you that I think you have too many cats Charlene. I really think you need to give me Kirby and Tobee!

Lve Never Fails

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Oh, Luvy! If I gave you Kirby and Tobee, I might cease to exist! They are the loves of my life! LOL I can't part with my kitties.

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

OOoo no we wouldnt want that!!

Then I will just have to move in next door so I can get my Tobee and Kirby fix.....also so I can make you laugh and be silly each day so as to make sure you still smiling!

Lve Never Fails

Tags
kitties in bed