Photos! MzKity's Kitties Ready for Winter Walks! LOL - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

Talking MzKity's Kitties Ready for Winter Walks! LOL

Well, as some of you may know, I have an enclosed stroller just made for cats that are "indoor only". Well, when it got too cold outside, I still wanted to go for walks with them, and felt that the kitties might just need sweaters! So, I got a couple of sweaters. Yep, sweaters. Here are my models. Kirby and Katie.

This is Kirby in the stroller ~ ready to go. Oh, how he loves to go for walks! He just isn't zippered in yet.

Awwe....

He was in my plastic box! He loves any kind of box he can find!

And sister, Katie! We be modeling.

Tobee is one Cool Cat. Heh heh. Michael thought he would let Tobee wear his sunglasses. Too cute.

Hope you liked!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Lol, cute pics! Do your cats actually like to stay in the stroller or do some of them try to fight their way out? Also, do people give you wierd looks when you're walking them, lol? I absolutely love the sweaters, they're awesome. How old is Tobee now?
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Aww so cute! the second and third pic are my fav, the sweater actually looks nice on them, do they mind it?

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Jird Jostler

Aww how cute ! And do they actually stay in the stroller ?

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww cuties!!!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

OMG, so many lovely questions! They LOVE the stroller. They actually sleep in the stroller when not in use and when they know it is on the way out the door, they wait in line to see who gets to go! LOL. And when I zip them in, (I always take two), they just sit side by side and take in the sites. It is adorable. And I'm not one who really cares what anyone else thinks, so it goes really well. I've never gotten a bad reaction, just "oh, how cute... And, it looks so close to a baby stroller, that unless you look really close, you'd really never know. But, yeah, the cats LOVE it! And, they love their sweaters too. They are funny. Hmmm, oh, and Tobee must be coming up on 6 or 7 months old now. Is that right? I'd have to check his records. LOL, I'm still having my first cup of coffee! LOL. Can't think right until my second full cup. Heee heee.

post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh they are too cute! That is a really great idea. I would love to take my kitties out in a stroller while walking my dogs. I couldn't do it in the winter though. My Tyler did not like it when I put a sweatshirt on him. He just laid down and wouldn't move. He was not smiling for pictures like your babies. Your kitties seem to enjoy wearing clothes.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

LOL, My kitties don't think they are cats! They think they are human, therefore, why not wear clothes to keep warm and go for a walk?

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Jird Jostler

Aww.. how sweet.. Wish I could take Minnie a winter walk.. But she'd probably run off :I

I'm Georgia,
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

Oh, Georgia, that's why I have one of the strollers like I have. They are made just for that. They are zipper - enclosed so that your pet can't get out, yet they can see out and enjoy the ride. They are great.

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 06:43 AM
RAT ADDICT

Hahahaha! Funny,yet cute!

My cat would kill me if I even attempted to try something like that! I do take the rats out on nice days though! But not Bam...heh!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

Hee hee. Lisa... I love your avatar!

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Jird Jostler

Yeh.. me too. I love it, Its so cool

I'm Georgia,
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Oily Chickenspew

cuuute!! hehehe

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 11:08 AM
RAT ADDICT

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
kitties in stroller