Nap time! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Smile Nap time!

Here's Galina just waking up from a nap!

And here's proof that she HATES her picture being taken ... the other night I was looking EVERYWHERE for her and could not find her. Well, I went into the bedroom and noticed the closet door was cracked open. I opened it up all the way and say little Galina all stretched out over the baskets I keep my underwear and socks in! I thought, "Oh! This is so sweet!" so I went to get the camera ... As soon as she saw me dash off to get the camera, she prepared herself to make a run for it. I had the camera ready to go, I peaked around the closet and right before I clicked the button, she FLEW from her resting place onto the floor and under the bed ...

So I get a picture of this ...

There's a red circle around the area she was resting. Darn kitten!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Resident Pixie

lol great pic of the stretch and yawn there what a comfy puss, it can be quite difficult to catch them yawning with the camera!

Ronald Hickey

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Hehe, it seems I can never get a picture of Galina's full yawn. It looks like she's roaring at you! I always get the end of the yawn. Oh well!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

she is such a cutie. she has a mischievous look about her
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Sooooooo cute!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwwww!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!