Nervous kitty is nervous - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Unhappy Nervous kitty is nervous

Hey all!

We brought cat home today! We have kept her in the bathroom so far. When she first came home she was scared, then lovey, then tired. She was/is still all screwy because of the anestisia. But she won't go to sleep!

Evey time we've gone in there since she has just been crazier and crazier. . . And now we just left her and she is scratching at the door to get out and banging into things.

What should we do? Should we just leave her in there? It sounds like a crazy ruckus. . . I guess we'll just leave her alone until tomorrow, but my question is what should we do if she's not back to normal by tomorrow?? I'm scared :/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Playful Pup

lol have me come in ^_^ i have yet to have a cat scratch me or hurt me lol even cats that are known for scratching people rub up against me and purr and then are find with everyone else lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Hello Earthling

Just give her sometime. If she was just under sometimes they are a little weird. If you are worried about her hurting herself then I would just take a book in or something and just sit in there until she decides to sleep.

Good luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Whew! She's great today. The lovey but indifferent kitty I adopted It must have just been the meds, plus her anxiety (which she is getting over really well!). I will post pics later today