New Boomer Pics!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

New Boomer Pics!!

Hey everyone! I went to my mom's today and got new pics of everyone! Here are Boomers......

Look at his beautiful coat!

Rolling over for attention.

What?

That's the spot!

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awwwww so cute love the belly pic

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Ya, isn't his "belly button" cute?!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

gorgeous kitty!!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

gorgeous kitty.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Boomer is adorable! I love the markings on his face.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Playful Pup

Boomer looks almost Calico. He's beautiful!!

Just a small part of my zoo!

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
Boomer is adorable! I love the markings on his face.
I do too! They are so unique and cute! But I must say he looks rather weird in the mirror...

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

What a cute boy! Aww... is there another fuzzy one hiding in that hamper?

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

hehe.....ya..I think that was Nuby. lol

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Part of the Pack

cool markings

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Newborn Pup

he is so cute!!!! I love the markings!

Thats true snakes have no legs, and no fur to make them look so loving!!!They do have a tail and have a loving need too!!!

thanks alot
tasha

My children:

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very pretty cat!

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Adolescent Pup

Beautiful kitty!! She loves rubbing her back like my two

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 09:19 AM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Such a handsome fellow! Love his facial markings.