New Buster pics :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

New Buster pics :)

The other thread was a little long so I decided to start a new one with the newest pics of my little monster (as the vet calls him lol).

Buster and Shadow

Buster and Millie

Buster in my Flip flop

Buster on the cardboard from the new grill

Buster on the shelf that runs across my ceiling. He climbed up the cat tree to get there, but didn't know how to get down. millie tried to rescue him, but I ended up having to get him down in the end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Adolescent Pup

How cute! They look like a happy bunch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NaTaLiE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Setsuki (std) Coolio (bv) Butters (pw) & Diamond (sap) the chinchillas
Mortimer the cat
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I Heart My Job

What a little mishchief maker he is. It's great that they all get on so well together.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww so cute....I love that age, when everything is new to them and they are trying to conquer the world lol...the picture with the dog is amazing

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:49 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

He's such an adorable boy! And I love the pictures of him with Shadow.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks everyone. Shadow is great with any cat. Even from the beginning, Buster and him got along great. Probably because my sister has a big dog that the kittens were around since birth so buster wasn't afraid of him.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh boy, looks like you're in for some fun times! Of course he's so cute you probably won't be able to get mad at him for his mischief (at least that's how I am).

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie121
Oh boy, looks like you're in for some fun times! Of course he's so cute you probably won't be able to get mad at him for his mischief (at least that's how I am).
yeah that's how I am too. It's so funny though because you will hear him crying because Millie has him pinned when she doesn't want to play anymore. Then as soon as she lets him up, he's jumping on her head trying to pin her down. once he out weighs her, it's going to be a lot of fun!! LOL
His worst habit right now is begging. He is HORRIBLE at it. Any time we are eating he is trying the whole time to get to our plates and crying as loud as he can. Any thoughts on how to stop that? we lock him in the bathroom sometimes because he will crawl up your leg to get to your plate. But like you said, he's so cute, it's soon forgiven lol.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

too, too adorable!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellahart
Any time we are eating he is trying the whole time to get to our plates and crying as loud as he can. Any thoughts on how to stop that? we lock him in the bathroom sometimes because he will crawl up your leg to get to your plate. But like you said, he's so cute, it's soon forgiven lol.
Our girls did that too for a while after we got them. Heck, they would climb up our pant legs and cry when we didn't have food. Sprout and Goblin pretty much stopped all that on their own within a few weeks. My completely unsupported ideas: 1. They started to learn they were going to be fed regularly, with good quality food. Who knows what they were getting before we adopted them. 2. Worming medication had time to work, so they were actually getting more nutrition from their food. 3. Some of it, I think, was just plain old curiosity. Everything is just soooo interesting at that age!

I think as long as you're consistent with putting him off when he does it, he'll learn. There's always the squirt bottle, although mine could care less about that...monsters .

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie121
Our girls did that too for a while after we got them. Heck, they would climb up our pant legs and cry when we didn't have food. Sprout and Goblin pretty much stopped all that on their own within a few weeks. My completely unsupported ideas: 1. They started to learn they were going to be fed regularly, with good quality food. Who knows what they were getting before we adopted them. 2. Worming medication had time to work, so they were actually getting more nutrition from their food. 3. Some of it, I think, was just plain old curiosity. Everything is just soooo interesting at that age!

I think as long as you're consistent with putting him off when he does it, he'll learn. There's always the squirt bottle, although mine could care less about that...monsters .
Thanks for all the ideas. He actually did really well today. We had cheeseburgers for dinner and he normally goes nuts, but he actually did his own thing. Maybe he will learn. I think he's also started to see how shadow and Millie stay back and is starting to learn from example. i hope so because the climbing up the leg hurts when you are wearing shorts!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

Awww Sooo cute.....argh I want him!

An rud is fhaich a dheanamh, 's fhaich e a deanamh ceart!

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the **** alone.

It's great to get back to nature. But instead of taking off all you clothes and running down the high street, why not 'become' a fruit? To achieve this, put some weird floaty music on, lie down, relax and say to yourself, "I am an apple. I am an apple. I can feel the wind brush against me as I hang in the tree." In no time at all you'll find that the worries of the day will melt away, and your only concern will be whether you're about to be turned into a pie.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Animal-Holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellahart View Post
Thanks for all the ideas. He actually did really well today. We had cheeseburgers for dinner and he normally goes nuts, but he actually did his own thing.
He is a traitor! Cats are supposed to be all like "I can haz cheezburger?"

Cats:
Willy (Male) (Dad's Place)
Sweety (Female) (Dad's Place)
Maddy (Female) (Mom's Place

Dogs:
Shelby (Female) (Mom's Place)

Mice:
Oreo, the Queen (RIP)

[/CENTER]
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very sweet pics of them together. Buster is little but very bright guy!

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!