A New Cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 01:54 AM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

Question A New Cat

Say That You Are Having A New Cat. Which Breed Of Cat Would Be The Friendliest Indoor Cats?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Adolescent Pup

honestly any cat can be a good indoor cat. But i'd choose to not take a ferral or stray cat...meaning they lived outside. I'd go for one at the shelter that was brought in. Otherwise all cats have diff personalities and any cat can be a good house cat or a bad house cat it just depends on their personalities. Good luck.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's

2 Kitties
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 03:53 PM

I am mommy to two 13 year old dogs and 4 cats that are neutered and spayed and declawed.

If I was to get another cat it would be a Himalayan as they have the best temperment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 01:21 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

As I have said many times and will again. Go to the local animal shelter and I would gaurantee some kitty there will pick you out rather than you picking him or her. I dont think there is really any "best" breed for temperment. Every cat just like us humans have thier own personality. Give a kitty a safe and loving home that otherwise wouldnt have one.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 01:26 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

I got my cat at the shelter when he was 2 and he has been wonderful.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

let us know what you choose.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

Tags
animal shelter, indoor cat, indoor cats, local animal shelter