New Fable photos - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

New Fable photos

Fable is now just over 8 months old and has discovered the sink, he's obsessed with the tap and always rubs up against it and shouts at me until I turn it on.

He loves it when I go in the bath too and tried to jump in last week, he loves water!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Playful Pup

Awwwwwwwwww! So cute !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:58 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Cute! I really like his mustache. -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I just wish our 'friends' would stop calling him Hitler!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Adolescent Pup

OMG he is too cute...he reminds me of my old cat Rusty (but he wasn't a water King) and they call him that out of love

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Fable sleeping:

And one of Poppy because she's getting jealous:

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

Fable is absolutely handsom...as for Hitler, I just don't see it...hmmm maybe Clark Gable or Tom Selleck...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

aww such a cute kitty and dog too<3

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 03:29 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 01:39 PM

About Poppy and Fable :)

Just read your message...thank you for your "welcome" and letting me know you think Bella is beautiful. Poppy and Fable are both beautiful, also!!!! I was going to tell you that I thought it was cute that Fable looks as if he has a mustache...and then I saw that you said people say he looks like Hitler!!! Jeeeeeesh! He just looks very classy!! Bella is looking for a guy...nothing serious, she isn't interested in marriage...Fable would probably make her heart flutter! LOL

BELLA

[/IMG]
JAKE

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 04:02 AM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeRose
He just looks very classy!!
Ditto to that! I love him! He's got a sweet look to him!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks guys! He is very sweet, he's 9 months old on Thursday.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

He is a very macho boy! I love his stash, that makes his face so adoreable! (I would be trying to kiss that stash all day long!)
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm surprised my babies aren't bald with all the kisses they get, poor things!

Oh and despite him having a tash, people still think he's a girl, including the vet!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Adolescent Pup

I kiss mine all day too. I can't touch one without kisses. They know it is coming if I have my hands on them and I just love to bury my nose in their fur..

Handicap kitties ♥ just leave bigger and deeper paw prints on your heart.

Tags
cute kitty