New kitten! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

New kitten!

Well, it went from wanting a new dog to getting a new kitten. This makes the older cat (Kirby) much happier and the dog (Cricket) very confused (he cannot figure out why the kitten won't play with him because the other cat does). His name is Tails (named after the fox character from the Sonic the Hedgehog games). We figured since Kirby was named after a video game character, the new one should be, to02o (I'm going to leave that typo, because it is Tails' fault...he just walked across the keyboard). Right now he is on my lap meowing his crazy head off because I won't let him on the keyboard.

He is grey with a white moustache on his upper lip, white toes on the front feet, and white halfway up the hind feet. He is almost identical in personality to our other cat, which is fantastic! Both are very aggressively friendly ("Pet me NOW!"), boh like to lick fingers, both HAVE to be were ever we are, and both like to sleep at the head of the bed. They are both even talkative! It's like Kirby part 2!

Miyabita Designs
Affordable, custom, hand-coded websites, plus graphics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Usagi no Tsukiyo
A well of rabbit information

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww always nice to hear of a new kitten and all the mischief they are causing! Hope he brings you much happiness and joy

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

The little bugger keeps bringing bits of paper and whatever else he can find up onto the bed in the morning and playing with it, keeping me awake. LOL. I don't think he gets the concept of sleeping in.

Miyabita Designs
Affordable, custom, hand-coded websites, plus graphics

Usagi no Tsukiyo
A well of rabbit information

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Congrats! He sounds great and I love the name

We got Saber as a kitten when Brigg was about 9 years old. Brigg was starting to "act old" and, since he was a seriously overweight cat, I was starting to think he wouldn't make it much longer. But when Saber joined us, everything changed. Brigg "woke up" again and gave us another almost 7 years Bringing in the little one really did perk up the other one. I'm sure Kirby is tickled pink

- Deb

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Newborn Pup

Congrats on your new Baby!!!

May you always have compassion to care for all creatures, great and small...

~~Kristee~~
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Adolescent Pup

Congrats with a new fur baby