Photos! New Kitten Equals Drama - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

New Kitten Equals Drama

So everyone should remember i was planning on getting an abyssinian but decided not to as i would rather get a cat from my province. Well i thought i found the perfect kitten he's a siamese/ragdoll cross with amazing blue eyes. Well this lady told me she had 2 kitten's that were 14 week's old and the reason she was giving him away is because she couldn't handle two kitten's and her two kid's so i said yes and decided on 200 dollars for the kitten but only had 140 dollars in cash on me and told her i would give her the extra 60 dollars tonight. Well i was suppose to go and get him but then she decided that she would rather drop him off herself and she stuck him in a box and brought him over and he had horrible diarrhea and said it was just stress. Well now i have had him for 3 days now and he still has horrible diarrhea and he WILL NOT eat hard food but get's in over hyper kitten drive and goes to town on the food. I am not able to get him into my vet until november 5th so i am not sure what to do until then but i don't want to pay this lady until i can get the all clear from my vet before i give her the rest of the money for him since i don't want a sick kitten but i also just found out today that he is not 14 weeks old but 9 weeks old instead and he was quite babied from the people who had him before. Well the lady just called today saying that she was coming to get the rest of the money but i ended up telling her that me and my fiancee were going to a halloween party well 10 minutes after hanging up with her her fiancee show's up and ask's for the money so my fiancee ended up saying that he was his brother and that he was house sitting and waiting for the trick or treaters but now the guy is hanging around our condo sitting in our parking spot but i do not know what to do. Is it rude of me to deny them the rest of the money until he is in the all clear of being healthy. NOTE: I had an email yesterday asking if i was going to get him fixed and if i wasn't was she able to bring HIS SISTER over for them to breed and for the kittens to hopefully be born in the summer so she can stick them in the garage.
THE FIRST PICTURE IS OF HIMTHE SECOND IF OF HIM AND HIS SISTERTHE THIRD IS OF A 9 WEEK OLD KITTENTHE FOURTH IS OF A 3 MONTH OLD KITTEN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg casanova1.jpg (22.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg casanova.jpg (25.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 9wks4.jpg (35.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 180px-Young_male_flame_point_Siamese.jpg (10.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by VictoriaB; 10-31-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

well he's cute but it sounds like not a good person to get one from, who knows maybe his mom was bread to her kid or brother?

i would tell her i'm not going to pay unless i get the clear from the vet or give it back and demand your money back

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

He was absolutely worth all the crap these people are doing atleast he's gone to a place that cares about him and not just his sister which was the vibe i was getting from her. Yeah who know since she is wanting to breed his sister to him which i denied and am getting him fixed as soon as i can and not contacting her ever again unless she gets her fiancee to stalk us again. I am planning to get him a full exam and his dewormer and first shot since i guess she was planning on taking him and his sister to the vet but decided it would probably be to much money to take both of them so she got rid of him before the appointment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

wow, the lady sounds a little crazy...the kitten is adorable, my old kitty Mama looked just like that but she was only 60 at the feline foundation...I am sorry for all the drama...wow is all I can say lol and I hope your stalker is all gone now

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Yeah this isn't the first time this is the third time getting a cat has caused me grief. It goes a little to far when someone stalk's your house just to get money from a mixed kitten that could be very sick because that is all they care about. I would understand i'd understand if he had his first dewormer and shot for 200 dollars but when you have to lie about the age of a kitten then that is messed up in my books. The poor little guy won't even drink water on his own and only drink's whiska's milk and just wet food because she didn't even want to try and get him to drink water or hard food so she's not a very good owner in my book's and just yesterday i was looking in the ad's she had him on and now she is looking to care for other people's animals im sure nobody would want her if they knew that she wanted to breed a brother and a sister together.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 AM
RAT ADDICT

WOW!
I would not give the rest of the money to this woman.
She is NOT a breeder...she is in it for money! Breeding mixes and SIBLINGS for that matter! Tell her how you feel and that the kitten is sick.Also is they stalk/harass you...you can have them charged.

Nice looking kitties though.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

She had only wanted cash which i should of ran away from but i couldn't let the poor guy live with her since she only gave a crap about his sister. Oh she is going to be getting an earful the next time she call's to try and get her money. I think i may have too specially if we keep saying that she can't get her money and she still send's her fiancee here to just sit and wait for us which is kind of creepy.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 09:20 PM
can't think of one, help

i think that kitty is so lucky to have been taken by you and is not in that place, too bad someone can't get his sister out of there.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thank you he's an awesome little boy yeah i really wish i could get his sister as well. Tonight she had ended up getting her so called husband to call us and call my fiancee a little F**ker and couple of other things so shows you how many brains this family has and now i know never to go with someone off the internet again.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Betta Bomb

Oh wow, all this drama for a cat they didnt want and a few bucks to get a quick fix?? oh man,i would definetly call the vets to see if there is an earlier appointment or maybe even a suggestion on what to do but this is definetly harrasment and you should call the cops.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

yeah im going to be calling my vet's that i go to all the time he's super nice and can get me in quicker. Oh i've already tried apparently to the police in my city it isn't much of a threat and i was not impressed made me want to swear at the police but i couldn't.

Well since i finally got my camera at my parent's home where i can download pictures. HERE IS MY NEW BABY BOY NOVA...ENJOY(had to do a santa hat pic..notice he does't look imprssed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0895.jpg (58.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0897.jpg (60.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0903.jpg (60.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0928.jpg (64.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0933.jpg (65.9 KB, 5 views)
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Betta Bomb

He's sweet, really precious
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow that's a crazy situation! what about calling animal control or by-laws. He's a cutie, i love the santa shot

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thank you he's very sweet he's just a very vocal little guy he's also pretty weird when you pick him up he does that kneeding motion same with when he eat's or is biting on your fingers.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I ended up emailing the lady and saying if she or her husband called or kept emailing us we would end up putting harassment charges on them and told her if you were smart she'd quite now and leave us alone which is surprising the way they act and they have two kid's and since then they haven't emailed or called us at all. Yeah he was not impressed with the santa hat we've got all our animals in the little santa hat and the only one that actually looked impresssed was our dog harley we have a picture of him looking all proud of what he looked like in a santa scarf too.

Tags
drama, kitten, sick kitten