Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

New kitty

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Chrissy 
#1 ·
Hi,
I already have two adorable babies. They are both jet black and both males. Their not old enough yet but when they are I'm going to have them neutered. But for some reason I just can't stop at two lol So my step-grandmother's cat had 6 kittens and she's getting a lil older and can't chase all them around. But her vet told her to let the cat have one litter before she had her spayed so she did. She has already found two of them homes, my sister is taking one and I'm getting one and then the other two are going to a friend of mine...So All have found good homes.. I don't know what color he/she is yet but as soon as I know more I'll post and try to get some pics on here...... P.S. she/he coming tomorrow YAY I can't wait !!

#2 ·
Why would the vet want the cat to have a litter before being spayed? This just confuses me... Congrats on the new addition though. I'm looking forward to pictures when you get some!

#3 ·
I'm not all that sure why they would want her to...But thats what they said and she had called down here b4 she got pregnant and told me and said that she was going to go ahead and let her have a litter and asked if I wanted one and I told her I would take one, But I already knew I was getting Demon and Chance and couldn't take but one ( I already have 4 dogs and 4 ferrets not to mention my other babies so I don't have room for a lot )
I would love to take them all but that wouldn't be fair to them...But yea thats what he told her though...Go figure we don't have the brightest vets over here, we're just a small town. I have to travel almost two hours for an exotics vet. But thats a lil off topic sorry lol

#4 ·
Nara said:
Why would the vet want the cat to have a litter before being spayed? This just confuses me...
wow me too....especially with all the unwanted animal pregnancies, I'm surprised a vet would have an older woman's pet have a litter.....please post some pics of your black male cats....they are my favorite cats.....we had one named Midnight for 14 yrs....he was the Best cat.....congrats on your new furbabies....post pics of them when you get em......you're kitties are lucky to have a mommy that loves cats !!! give em a treat or some catnip from me & Elvis Lee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.