New/Old Cat (picture intensive) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-11-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

New/Old Cat (picture intensive)

I got a new cat! actually he's old to me. I lived with him for 2 years when he was a kitten and then my roomie got married and she got him even though he liked my boyfriend much more than her husband. (He HATES her husband with a passion for some reason) Well she had a baby and he wasn't getting the attention he wanted so he started peeing on the floor and she needed to get rid of him (this has been going on for over a year and she tried everything, but he was just mad). I told her I would take him and my boyfriend was happier than a kid in a candy store. His name is Milo (Millie's name sake). Here's so pics from when he was younger. I don't have any recent ones because I just got him on Friday. He's actually the reason why I ended up with cats again because Shadow went into a depression without him around.

Him and Shadow were really close. Milo even groomed him regularly

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

I don't know why some of those did not resize. Anyways...continued

Milo also gets into A LOT of trouble....including getting donuts off of the fridge for Shadow once.
As a bobblehead...He later threw my PNC park replica on the floor at 7am the next morning

As a sweater

In a router box

On HIS shelf (I had many things thrown at me from that shelf because I put things on it...including the bobbleheads in the above picture that were then put in the closet.)

And finally....On the laundry drying on the drying rack
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

And Finally...
Pictures with Santa in the mall

And him and Billy at the computer

and sleeping (Bill didn't know I took this picture until just this year...3 years later)

And one of the dogs (He begs with the best of them)

That's all...well for now. Milo is very photogenic, but he's yelling at me to stop ignoring him and go to bed. He's about 4 years old now, I think. He was 6 months old when we got him, then my roomie and I lived together for 2 years and she's been married for 2.5 so I guess he's actually 5 years old now and fat (13lbs).

Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 12:32 PM

Those are some cute pictures! My favorite one is where he is a sweater! That one could win a contest! Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. I live for pictures. I have 8 indoor cats and thank God a big house and sometimes I have to go looking for them to make sure they are all here... until bedtime and then they all seem to find me! Hee Hee. They all want to cuddle and then I don't have any room! Ever have that happen?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

It's wonderful you have him back. Did Shadow recognize him right away?

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww.
He's so cute. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone. Glad you all liked the pictures. Like I said I have a lot of Milo because he was always up to something and he was very photogenic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Those are some cute pictures! My favorite one is where he is a sweater! That one could win a contest! Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. I live for pictures. I have 8 indoor cats and thank God a big house and sometimes I have to go looking for them to make sure they are all here... until bedtime and then they all seem to find me! Hee Hee. They all want to cuddle and then I don't have any room! Ever have that happen?
Actually, Buster does not sleep in the bed, only on the floor like Shadow. Millie was sleeping on my pillow above my head at night, but she is taking a little time to get used to Milo. She was doing much better today. Milo takes up enough room. I couldn't imagine sleeping with 8 cats! Milo likes to sleep between my legs so I can't move. The first night I had him, I woke up to him petting my face with his paw and licking my eyelids. It was a LONG night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathydip View Post
It's wonderful you have him back. Did Shadow recognize him right away?
I'm not sure. Every time he tried to smell Milo, Milo would hiss at him. But I think Milo and Shadow both remember now because Milo follows Shadow everywhere. It's really cute. I haven't found them sleeping together yet, but when it happens, Buster will NOT be happy. He's already upset because Milo instantly remembered Bill and has been hogging all of Bill's attention. Bill was Buster's person. He barely looks at me anymore...I think Millie threatened him. lol
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

he is so cute, we used to have an orange kitty named Millo as well...he is soooo sweet, look at that little face I bet he makes you all smile alot lol...I am glad he found his way home (home is where the heart is)

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 07:12 PM

Aww, happy reunion! I hope everyone continues to adjust well to the new/old family member. He's adorable

Tags
indoor cat, indoor cats