New Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

New Pics

ok first I will post pics of Larry the cat who adopted our backyard lol...he still truely loves my daughter and is all over her as soon as she walks out

now to my beauty...yep just like the dog she took over my bed lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 06:18 PM

Awww...I love those photos of the ginger cat with your daughter...they are lovely!

And your other cat is cute too...what breed is it? Just out of interest!

Eva x
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

I am not sure what bredd she is, we rescued her from the feline foundation, shes my baby, been sick for the past year, but she seems to be doing better now...she was the best Valentines day present ever and the ginger one my daughter named Larry...he stays in my backyard 24/7, feels safe and waits for Ashley to come out to see him...its great

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 08:23 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

Both kitty's are so pretty!! The orange one looks like a big Kojak (one of my bf's kittens)

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww your kitties are adorable!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Adolescent Pup

they are both beautiful ... I believe you pretty kitty looks to be part siamese and persian... if Im not mistaken. My aunt has a kitty that looks just like her.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cute pics!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Mama is very pretty when we first got her she was all lite tan lol...as she got older she got darker now shes mostly dark brown, weird I know, but thats life with mama...Larry is doing good (the stray orange kitty) hes gained alot of weight and loves to just be with Ashley.

Thank you all for the compliments Mama is loving them all

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
dark brown