New and wanted to introduce my cat's to PT. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

New and wanted to introduce my cat's to PT.

I just joined here not to long ago, so I wanted to introduce myself and my kitties. I have 8 cats right now as well as 4 kittens that I saved from a high school parking lot. I have my fingers crossed that I can find homes for the kittens, as I really have enough cats right now.

On top of my cats I have 5 dogs and a wide, wide, range of other pets, so we are pretty full around here, when it come to pets.

But sense this is cats I will just stick with them. I have a few pictures of some of my kitty crew, but because of the size factor here, I can't show them all, till I do some re-sizing.

First if Trouble, I got her and her sister as a V-day present form my husband 5 years ago, when they were just 8 weeks old. First pic is Trouble, with the strip down her noes. Thats why my husband got her, the strip, sense he had only planed on getting Bunny Butt, the sister. Then he saw Trouble's face.

Now Bunny Butt:

This is Monkey, she got that name sense she is just like a monkey and climbs everything........even me!!

Now Lita: Who has been our trouble maker from day one, but I still love her, it's just the rest of the cats who don't.

This is Redford and Little Bit: I'm sure you can guess what one is "Red"-ford. lol Just playing a game of wrestling.

And last for now, 3 of the kittens, shortly after I found them. They are doing so much better now and growing to be healthy little guys. The other one, not in the picture is also Orange.

I also have Sassy and Blondie, but the pic's. I have of them are huge, so I wont be posting them for now.

All my cats are indoor outdoor cats, because of the area I live in, Way way country, the amount of land we have and the set up of our place, I feel I can get away with it safely. In any other circumstance I would not let a cat out, but here it is different. I just wanted to explain that to any one who has a problem with outdoor cats. All my kitties where rescues besides Trouble and Bunny Butt, so for me, I'd rather let them live out and in over the other choice I had and that was the shelter. I tell you this as to not start out here on a wrong note and then later have to explian.

That's my kitty crew for now, we hope you enjoyed looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are all adorable and welcome

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 01:05 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

AWWW your kitties are sooo cute... where do you live??? the kittens are ADORABLE!!!! :gimmie:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Part of the Pack

awww...your cats are all very cute.
Welcome

My babies...

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Redford has some of the most interesting colour markings I've ever seen.

He's very handsome.

Thanks for sharing!

Edit:
When I first posted, I didn't see the first three pictures. But wow! All the pictures you posted of your babies are very nice! And what colouring! They are all so gorgeous!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickiesmurf
AWWW your kitties are sooo cute... where do you live??? the kittens are ADORABLE!!!! :gimmie:
Thank you. I live in Florida, out in the middle of no mans land. lol
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
Redford has some of the most interesting colour markings I've ever seen.
You sure you don't mean Little Bit, she the one on top, doing the attacking. Most people comment on her markings, they are so different. Redford is the orange one on bottom, trying to defend off his sister.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox-Gang
You sure you don't mean Little Bit, she the one on top, doing the attacking. Most people comment on her markings, they are so different. Redford is the orange one on bottom, trying to defend off his sister.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.
Oops! Yes, I meant Little Bit! I read Redford first and figured he was the one on top (and has the rust-red mixed in his coat). Yes, Little Bit is who I referring to! Beautiful coat!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Your cats are gorgeous! That first picture looks so professional!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! They are all adorable!!!!! Beautiful markings! And Trouble's markings are so stunning!

Where at in FL? I live in FL, too, central.

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygurl823
Awwwww! They are all adorable!!!!! Beautiful markings! And Trouble's markings are so stunning!

Where at in FL? I live in FL, too, central.
Central Florida also, Sebring area. Heard of it, lots haven't, in less their into races or fishing. LOL

Tags
outdoor cat