New way to pierce your ears - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

New way to pierce your ears

Well i was holding Tilda and loving her nicely and Indy walked in the room so she suddenly flings out her claws and sticks them in my ear.
So I now have a hole almost all the way through my ear lobe and one on that lumpy bit that some people get pierced.
Oh and I almost got another place pierced which is sometimes popular amongst piercers as she raked me across the chest. it is red raw.
I dont know what is wrong with her as she knows he is not gonna hurt her. Sometimes when he sniffs her she rubs against him and then others she hisses and lashes out.
Hope she is not gonna be like this with Myfanwy too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 12:07 AM
Playful Pup

Big Ouchie!! I am sure we all have our fair share of scratch marks too.... but that sounds painful.

Perhaps there's an opportunity here.... you could open up a specialty body piercing shop.

- Pet Lovers Resource
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Part of the Pack

lol
I hope your wounds heal fine
I remember when Simba use to sleep under the covers with me a long time ago...he once bit me in that place that some people like to pierce it really hurt and that was the last time he was allowed under the covers lol.
Some cats are just really moody. Simba still flings himself at Sky and me. It's not fun but we deal it with...or just spray him

My babies...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

my cat will attack my foot, she hasnt bit me in place that Claudia was talking about, that the case Trinity would be in whole lot of trouble!!!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 04:54 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Tilda is a girl.
She doesnt do it any other time only when indy is around.
Other than that she is loving. She is not meaning to scratch me just get away from the dog.

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Newborn Pup

Ouch!!!.lol That sounds too painful to even picture.Hope you feel better soon
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Newborn Pup

Ouch! Luckily I have't had any experiences that bad. I hope it heals up soon!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Adolescent Pup

We had a prairie dog that used to get in my lap when I would sit cross-legged on the floor & let him run loose. He would go into defense mode, & my husband had to scare him back into his cage to keep him from piercing me. That would have been fun to explain at the Gynocologists' office.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I have so many scars from that 1 cat.
My chest has 3 scars on it now and my arm has very red scars from the time before.
Very ungrateful cat

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

Tags
prairie dog