New Wellington Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

New Wellington Pictures

Ok, the long-awaited pictures from the po'feshnal photoshoot. I swear, this cat develops the "no-legs" syndrome when he gets his photo taken by someone else.
And he looks mad 'cuz of his very square muzzle.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwwwww! Wellington is ADORABLE! Such cute pictures!!!!!! They turned out great, Kris!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Oh I want him! He is so handsome!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 05:45 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Wowweee! What a great lookin' boy, Kris. Ohhhhh - I want one just like him
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He is SUCH a cutie pie!! So handsome!

Stephanie

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 06:20 PM

Adorable!
I think the pictures turned out great!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 07:13 PM

Geeze I love that cat! He is so pretty
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 09:24 PM

Pigsterz, Wellington is beautiful cat!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

Thanks all. It's amazing what those who know how to photograph can do. I didn't think they would come out good at all 'cuz he was so scared. But their camera shutter speed are so fast they can capture the shots real quick.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What a cutie!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 11:54 PM

I want beautiful pictures of my kitties like that! Wellington is so handsome!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 01:06 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh Kris! Those pictures are gorgeous! I just love Wellington He's just downright beautiful.
What a puss on him in those shots! Too cute!!

I would love to have professional pics of my kitties and dogs.
Did someone come to your house to take those? Or, did you take him to a studio?

[center]

[
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for all the compliments.

Deja - I took him to Petsmart when they had one of those special photo sessions. I would love to have a photographer come to our home some day so I can get everyone's photo. Hard to cart along all the critters to the store or a studio. You should totally get a photographer in your home to take photos of your cats & dogs. It's really amazing the difference in quality.
Long time ago I took Spanky to a studio and we got our picture taken. That was when he was my only cat. It turned out so good I had a 11x14 done & framed. It's still hanging in my living room and I am so glad to have it and have a good memory of Spanky.
Of course, as you know, the "po-feshnal" photographer will empty out your pockets. They charge an arm & a leg for the prints, and how can you choose which shots you want when all your babies look so adorable?